Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eric Clapton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on April 3, 2015
While this series isn't quite as painful for an adult to overhear as, say Dora, it's still formulaic and not actually fun to watch with your child like, say, Thomas, Chuggington, Peg + Cat, Creative Galaxy, etc.

One thing that's particularly annoying is that the character is *always* shouting urgently. This makes it very jarring on an adult's nerves even when not watching with your child.

For all that, our toddler does love the show, and he's seen pretty much all the other shows I've mentioned enough times to be bored with them (yeah, that many times).
on February 19, 2014
Go Diego, Go is one of those shows that goes the extra mile for the benefit of your child. It is so much more that just an entertaining cartoon. Diego teaches diversity. Each episode is a journey, with lessons in almost every major academic subject area: geography, history, science, math, vocabulary, English and Espanol, social studies, biology, and much more. It is impossible for your child to walk away from Diego without learning something. Bravo Diego! And Go Diego Go!
on May 22, 2013
It's good for the little ones, they can learn two or three words but even they get bored very quickly
on March 6, 2014
Really, all I can go by is that my grandson keeps asking me to watch Deigo. I don't sit and watch it with him but I can hear him calling out the answers to Diego's questions and when it over he wants to watch another. I have seen a few episodes and I like how they get the child involved and it is actually a teaching show. So they are not just sitting numbly spaced out watching cartoons. One time I purposely called out the wrong answer and he corrected me! Great. I was just checking to make sure he was understanding. He is 2 1/2 years.
on March 18, 2015
Our almost 3-year-old daughter LOVES Diego. This is the only show she asks to watch, forsaking Sophia, Dora and other previous faves for him and baby jaguar. I like that each episode focuses on an animal that she can learn about. The quiz at the end is her favorite part, telling me that she's actually getting some education from the show while watching. She loves participating in the viewer-focused questions and activities.
on July 13, 2015
After watching all of Dora the Explorer (many episodes a few times) this was the next logical show for my 4 year old. She LOVES baby jaguar and the stories essentially follow the Dora setup (rescue pack instead of backpack, click the camera instead of map, etc).

It is definitely a kids show (unlike Sesame Street that everyone loves) and I moderately recommend it (but not as much as playing outside.)
on May 12, 2015
The show introduces kids to animals and their habitats. My two and a half year old really enjoys it and tries to answer the questions they pose at the end of the episode. I think it's OK, but usually prefer shows that teach reading and math.
on June 8, 2015
Although this isn't my grandson's first choice, when he gets bored with other movies, he will watch this one for a few episodes. It has good color and it will keep his attention for a short time. He doesn't like to interact with them, so he gets impatient when they ask for the viewers response. But they are stll good for kids.
on April 11, 2015
I have two girls 4.5 years and under. They only recently started to watch Dora; I quickly tired of listening to them yelling, "Swiper! No swiping!" Thanks to Amazon prime, we were able to make the switch to "Go, Diego, Go!", who, so far, seems slightly less annoying than Dora. When asked why she liked Diego, my 4.5 yr old she said, "Diego saves wild animals, Dora just, well, she just looks for stuff, Diego is more exciting"
So there you have it.
on April 20, 2015
it seems like all they do on this show is yell.

I'd much rather watch Tumble Leaf or Poppy Cat or Creative Galaxy with my kid.

Diego and his family seem to get into situations that they don't explain well, and try to compensate for that with yelling and repetition. I'm not sure what message they are trying to deliver.