Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on October 1, 2014
My granddaughter loves all her Dora DVD'S. She's learning a lot & she's only 22 months. I will get more in the future.
review image
on February 16, 2016
My Daughter loves it , and asks for it all the time. Personally, after the umpteenth time of hearing the map sing about itself I want to bury myself under rocks. I dont understand why dora does all these odd things and collects stars that are themed after the episode, but hey its for kids. If you can stand how repetitive the show is, and its really repetitive !, then its not so bad.There isnt anything you wouldn't want a toddler to watch and our daughter does seem to really have fun watching.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon February 18, 2014
We purchased this season for our daughter who loves Dora using the Amazon Instant Video app for Wii. We have no issues with play or image etc.

Unfortunately, my husband and I cannot stand Dora. She sets our teeth on edge. But our daughter loves Dora so we put up with the show. I don't feel that my daughter has gotten much educational value from Dora, to be perfectly honest. She's learned more from Ni Hao Kai-lan, Yo Gabba Gabba, Little Einsteins, and Team Umizoomi. I only took off one star for this since Dora is entertaining for toddlers (admittedly the target audience, not parents) and for some reason kids love her.
on April 11, 2015
My son is language impaired and Dora targets a wealth of early language concepts that typical children aquire naturally. It targets answering questions, the concept of "favorite", adjectives, comparatives, following directions, prepositions, vocabulary development, and the list go on...I use it with my son daily by pausing on amazon prime and challenging him in the language concepts that he needs to develop. The show also keeps him engaged with the vibrant colors and catchy tunes. It is very repetitive in format from show to show, therefore my son is able to acquire new vocabulary and language concepts more easily. The repetition makes him feel as though he knows what to expect at given times. I think that this allows for a little "break" from learning new concepts. It allows for learning in small increments. I firmly believe that it is enhancing his language development. I am so please to help him understand his world using Dora as a tool.
on March 18, 2016
Dora is great. My almost-2-year-old does not watch very much TV, but it is clear that she pays better attention to and retains more from Dora. For example, she asked for cupcakes (a rare treat) and I told her we didn't have any. She said "maybe backpack" and reached behind her back to check an imaginary backpack. She answers the questions posed by Dora, repeats words in English and Spanish, and remembers the stories. Dora is also very gentle; there is very little to scare her, and she is hyper-sensitive to tension in books and TV.
on February 28, 2016
If you love repetition and animation like its 1990 this is the kids show for you. Try steering you kids to Lalaloopsy or Bubble Guppies. Both are wonderfully produced, educational, and (at least in the case of Bubble Guppies), fun for the adults and older kids too (as well as the 2-3 year olds). Its super creative. If you can't get those, turn on any kids material on PBS or the disney channel. You'll have less desire to throw yourself off a cliff saying 'map, map, we need a map'.
on August 13, 2015
My daughter absolutely loves Dora! She a actually watches it sitting in a Dora chair with her talking Dora chair! She doesn't watch much tv but when she does get to choose something it's always Dora the Explorer. I love having the amazon prime app right on my tv! It usually streams fine without any issues! She picks up on some Spanish words and new words too, so learning new things is always a bonus.
on March 6, 2016
Our three year old granddaughter thoroughly enjoys Dora the Explorer. She loves to participate in calling out for the backpack and the map. She also enjoys passing along map directions to Dora and Boots helping them in successfully completing all their quests.
on July 16, 2016
All girls love Dora I also find it to be very educational especially with bi lingual children like mine it helps aid in teaching a second language my daughters now know the numbers etc in English and Spanish.
on July 6, 2016
My kids all love Dora and boots, they learn while singing and dancing and having fun and have picked up a few words in Spanish. They also enjoy the episodes where Diego guest stars, they love his show too!