Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

VINE VOICEon December 3, 2009
This is a great shirt and is a very good fit.

I love the UPF factor of this product and it's something I always hope to find in clothing. I believe all clothing should carry a UPF rating, regardless of how low. The NB Tempo Tee has a UPF of 40.

I initially was concerned with the fabrics ease of getting runs or being snagged, but it appears many quick dry or wicking shirts of this nature are susceptible to this. As I have another brand of similar construction that looks like a cat went to town on it. It would be a perfect product if they can somehow improve the integrity of the fabric to have rip stop like qualities

Good construction with the nice safety of reflective features. At 5'9" and 165lbs, the Large fits well on me.
on April 28, 2012
I don't know why manufacturers don't seem to want to place elastic cuffs on items like this anymore. My arms are a 33" and this is about a 36" in the large size so I have to role them up to wear them. Otherwise the shirt is everything I was looking for in long sleeved running gear.
on December 24, 2012
Does what it's supposed to do, i.e. keeps me "lightning dry" as I exercise. But it runs a bit big - I got L based on my 42' chest and found it a bit loose. I would probably felt more comfortable with M.
on January 19, 2013
I purchased this shirt with the intention of using it to layer for winter weather. Committing to run outside - no matter what the weather - requires some planning and forethought. I've used this shirt for a few months now and it is much nicer than the "free" tech shirts you get with your swag bag typically provided for an organized race. It is a big heavier than those freebies and I've worn it by itself in the 58 - 65 degree range. Once it starts dipping into colder weather I layer it over a wool blend long sleeve shirt and wear the ensemble under a windproof running jacket. A nice quality, breathable shirt which should last a long time if properly cared for (air dry, no fabric softener, gentle wash).
on September 3, 2013
As a big guy, it was tough to find long-sleeve running shirts that fit me. I took a chance on this one and was pretty well pleased. It fits around my shoulders and arms well, and the sleeves are long enough, but the actual body of the shirt has a tendency to be a little short. Once I start running, the shirt bounces up, exposing my skin to the cold weather. It's not bad enough to not want to use it, because I like the shirt, but that is what is keeping it from being 5 stars.
on January 31, 2013
Good shirt. Sleeves are perfect length (not too long, but not 'ride-up' short) and the collar isn't super-loose like on some company's shirts. The one issue is the shirt runs a bit on the slim side. I am an XL, and while the fit is good and offers some space, I expected a bit more roominess to it. As an FYI too, this isn't a thicker shirt, so alone it isn't all that great for temps below 50.
on May 15, 2013
Sometimes larger sizes are "fitted" for professional basketball players and too tight for my taste... not these. I'm an XL or XXL but wanted baggy to use on the bike so the sun doesn't fry my arms (I hate spandex cycling gear). These are a perfect fit for the use, great quality, and just what I wanted.
on September 22, 2010
The product is excellent active wear. It's a bit thicker then the Nike Dri-fit long sleeve I have so I would recommend it more for activity in 60-70 degree weather. It's highly comfortable and whisks away sweat as expected.
on February 27, 2011
Great shirt, except it runs a bit large, so if you want a snug fit, go one size smaller, and if you want a comfortable loose fit, order your size
on December 28, 2012
This was my first long sleeve running shirt, and I am a huge fan. It's extremely light weight, and the sleeves are perfect for starting out running cold then warming up. They are loose enough to not be irritating but snug enough that they don't flap when running. They are also slightly long so they don't pull up at the wrist. I highly recommend this shirt for running.