Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

The manufacturer commented on the review below
on December 6, 2011
For the price, this is a nice little gift. Nothing special and of mediocre quality at most. The glass was coming out of mine when I received it but it wasn't broken. And don't confuse the photo and the description of a "box full of chocolates" with what is actually in the box. The chocolates are in two small packets that will easily fit in the palm of your hand. The box is mostly filled with straw but you can't tell that from the photo. It's appropriate that the chocolates are in individual packets but I did expect there to be a bit more of them. The product description should include a better description of that but I expect most folks aren't buying this for the chocolate anyway. I haven't tried them since I'm giving this as a gift at an office Christmas party. I's sure someone will like this very much.
11 comment59 of 63 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
The manufacturer commented on this review (What's this?)
You've spoken, We've listened.

For Holiday 2012, this gift has been enhanced with an upscale selection of chocolates.
on March 21, 2011
Bought this as a birthday gift for my mother. She really liked the candy, as well as, the box the candy came in. She says she's going to use it for a jewelry box. She'll also fill the picture slots up with pics of her favorite son, (guess who :) Amazon really came through for me. I ordered this on Saturday the 19th and it was delivered on her birthday, Monday the 21st as promised.
on February 10, 2011
I ordered this a few weeks ago and the first package was the incorrect item. I believe another review refers to the same thing I received. A cardboard book instead of the wooden photo box. I immediately called Amazon when I received the first item and they were really helpful. They explained I could not ship it back because it was food but gave me a full refund and to try purchasing the item again. The second order was the correct item and is as described. Its not a really fancy box or anything but it works for a decent gift. I would recommend it as a nice thoughtful gift when you actually get the correct item. It actually worked out well getting the wrong item first because I wasn't in a rush and got a free box of candy.
11 comment13 of 15 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 7, 2011
I sent this to a relative and they really enjoyed the snacks inside, and then used the box to house some family photos. It makes a nice gift, and the box can be re-used.
on October 24, 2012
My friend received this item from his daughter as a birthday present. What an excellent idea! The picture box is practical because you can place pictures on the outside and anything you want on the inside :D The chocolate that came with the box is delicious!
on December 4, 2014
I don't know why all the bad reviews.. It is good for what I paid for, I would put candy or what not in it. I think it is a really nice gift
on July 18, 2014
I sent this to my mom for Mothers day and she loved it! Good buy! Good snacks and a keepsake :)
on September 21, 2011
I think this was a really nice gift. Sending it as a gift is priceless. I bought this for my mom and she loves the chocolate but her favorite thing about is the framed top where she can keep pictures of her grandchildren. The jewelry/keepsake box is of good quality.
You should know, the box is not packaged as pictured (open with a bow). It comes closed and wrapped. An idea, open it up, personalize it with pictures, then wrap it back up.
on October 30, 2013
Looking at the picture the producer uses you would think that not only was there a large supply of candy but that the box was good quality as was the frame. None of this is true.

Their is a small supply of candy that is held up by a cardboard stand (doesn't fill half the box) and the glass itself is simple clear plastic that when I received it had shipping scratches on it. The box itself is poorly put together. This is a product you'd find at Walmart for much cheaper, I will not be giving this company my money again.
0Comment7 of 10 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
TOP 1000 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon December 20, 2013
I sent this as a holiday goodies package to my sister in law, she just called me raving about it. They really liked the contents but the box itself was a hit! She was going on and on about how wonderful it was to have it on the coffee table with family pictures, and when the chocolate is gone she'll use it to stash away the remotes. I'm very pleased with this purchase.

See 1 answered question