Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Brett Dennen Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation Learn more

The manufacturer commented on the review below
on December 6, 2011
For the price, this is a nice little gift. Nothing special and of mediocre quality at most. The glass was coming out of mine when I received it but it wasn't broken. And don't confuse the photo and the description of a "box full of chocolates" with what is actually in the box. The chocolates are in two small packets that will easily fit in the palm of your hand. The box is mostly filled with straw but you can't tell that from the photo. It's appropriate that the chocolates are in individual packets but I did expect there to be a bit more of them. The product description should include a better description of that but I expect most folks aren't buying this for the chocolate anyway. I haven't tried them since I'm giving this as a gift at an office Christmas party. I's sure someone will like this very much.
11 comment|61 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
The manufacturer commented on this review (What's this?)
You've spoken, We've listened.

For Holiday 2012, this gift has been enhanced with an upscale selection of chocolates.
on March 21, 2011
Bought this as a birthday gift for my mother. She really liked the candy, as well as, the box the candy came in. She says she's going to use it for a jewelry box. She'll also fill the picture slots up with pics of her favorite son, (guess who :) Amazon really came through for me. I ordered this on Saturday the 19th and it was delivered on her birthday, Monday the 21st as promised.
on February 10, 2011
I ordered this a few weeks ago and the first package was the incorrect item. I believe another review refers to the same thing I received. A cardboard book instead of the wooden photo box. I immediately called Amazon when I received the first item and they were really helpful. They explained I could not ship it back because it was food but gave me a full refund and to try purchasing the item again. The second order was the correct item and is as described. Its not a really fancy box or anything but it works for a decent gift. I would recommend it as a nice thoughtful gift when you actually get the correct item. It actually worked out well getting the wrong item first because I wasn't in a rush and got a free box of candy.
on March 23, 2016
Gifted this box to my sister-in-law when she had a baby. She loved it. I got 4x6 photo prints and adjusted the pictures into a collage depending on the window size, had to cut the edges of a few pictures to fit in. I didn't taste the chocolates but they were in a perfect condition. There were 2 Hershey's chocolates instead of the Ghiradelli ones that appear in the picture. Overall very pleased with the box and its contents. Came in a very good packaging to avoid any damage and the bow is nice too!
review image
on March 17, 2015
I usually don't give too many bad reviews. I wouldn't call this a BAD review really because I liked it but I felt the workmanship wasn't very good. Sorry. :( It's great idea though. I felt the price was way too high for the workmanship. Candy amount was fine. I wouldn't pay over $10 for it in a store. I would have not bought it.
VINE VOICEon December 20, 2013
I sent this as a holiday goodies package to my sister in law, she just called me raving about it. They really liked the contents but the box itself was a hit! She was going on and on about how wonderful it was to have it on the coffee table with family pictures, and when the chocolate is gone she'll use it to stash away the remotes. I'm very pleased with this purchase.
on April 12, 2014
this gift was a nice surprise.
it has the gift>Picture box for the tangible gift >while filled with sweet treats that are just the perfect "Appreciation" hug when you dont know what else to give. Everyone could give this with confidence. Thanks Broadway Basketeers!
on April 12, 2014
I bought one of these for my husband for Christmas, he loved it so much I bought another as a graduation gift for a niece. What's not to love? Yummy chocolate to eat right away and a beautiful photo box to keep.
on September 21, 2011
I think this was a really nice gift. Sending it as a gift is priceless. I bought this for my mom and she loves the chocolate but her favorite thing about is the framed top where she can keep pictures of her grandchildren. The jewelry/keepsake box is of good quality.
You should know, the box is not packaged as pictured (open with a bow). It comes closed and wrapped. An idea, open it up, personalize it with pictures, then wrap it back up.
on December 7, 2013
The picture of the chocolates inside is true to the contents. I bought this as a gift so I haven't tasted them but they look good. What disappointed me was the finish on the box - it looks like it's been finished in a rush or finished by an amateur. It looks like something you'd buy in a value store. I bought four of these for my daughter's teachers and I must say, I am a bit embarrassed!

See 1 answered question