Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now STEM

on April 12, 2009
Probably a bit hard to get used to as it reminded me much of what Blackout sounded like, though it turned out to be a real great pop song which granted her her second #1 hit in the U.S. after `Baby One More time' back in 1998. The beats are infectious and to me, they remind me of an alarm for some reason, warning everyone of a womanizer out for the kill. It is a fun track, its sassy, it is so catchy, and the hook and the chorus will be stuck in one's head for days. Even though it's repetitive, it doesn't get old.
on July 14, 2009
I never thought she would ever make a comeback but this song is great. I downloaded it to my mp3 player and hear it on the radio all the time. Turns out I was wrong the song "Womanizer" and the album "Circus" is great music from a teenager who perhaps has finally grown up, or at least her voice has.
on March 29, 2014
Great!Great!Great!Great! Love it! Can't say enough about it. Buy it you will not regret it. Could not be happier with purchase.
on December 28, 2008
Love Brtitney's new updated sound and look! She's done it again, only better this time!
on January 15, 2014
Very fun song and a great beat ..Fun to dance too and Lauren too over and over, would recommend this song
on January 8, 2014
If I were to describe it in physiologically terms, it's gut wrenching, like a depressing vacuum inside your guts. There's also an over indulgence in queasiness, then a complete urge to vomit sporadically. The sickness seems to dissipate once you stop listening to it.
on December 25, 2008
People need to give this beautiful lady a break. She is not Ashlee Simpson (reviewer above).

Guess no one should listen to Kanye West's new songs either huh? Lots of songs are digitized buddy. She's still a great singer (even if you don't like "pop" music, you should still be able to recognize when someone's "got it").
TOP 500 REVIEWERon May 24, 2015
Catchy! makes me want to move!
on July 5, 2014
Classic Britney
on November 20, 2012
I don't have a clue why I like this song. The beat is good, but the lyrics are super repetitive. I like this song and I'm guessing it's not for everyone, so listen to the sample before you buy it.