Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Lacuna Coil Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation Learn more

71%
29%

on January 28, 2012
(Spoiler alert?) Another enjoyable song that is upbeat and a bit silly. I can't help but laugh at some of the "watchers" (e.g., references to the Psycho movie and the IRS). Perfect for helping take my mind off of my commute.
on December 29, 2012
We had this on album, wore this and many other songs out so when I saw a chance to grab it on MP3 I did. This song fit the time in our lives.
on July 18, 2014
High quality version of a great song! You can hear all the notes and different instruments. Really a pleasure to listen to!
on October 10, 2013
It's a crazy song from when I was younger, do I really need to write a review. It is words set to music....
on December 20, 2012
Great pop oldie; heard for the first time in a long time on SiriusXM satellite radio. Took me back in time!
on October 7, 2012
For the most part this was not my normal type of music but I always enjoyed it when I heard it. Cute song. I like one other Rockwell song but alas I do not remember it. Maybe one day I will and then I will purchase it to go along with this song and have two fun songs. LOL
on October 19, 2014
This is a fun one hit wonder. With Micheal Jackson singing back ground vocals, it is certainly worth having and listening too. Even singing back up Micheal's voice is almost better than Rockwell's.
on June 5, 2013
This purchase is really for my back in the day mix. It was on the .69 sale so I grabbed it. Enjoy listening to it as it takes me back and makes me smile when I hear it.
on April 13, 2013
Cover needs work , the photographer must have been picked up at a local tire shop or red neck sports store. Hell I'd love to ask to do it for free
on September 6, 2013
I always wondered who sang this song, and loved hearing it on the radio. So I decided to buy the single off of here, because of it.