Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback May4th

on December 23, 2014
I have heard this song on the radio every Christmas for years. This year I finally decided to find out who sings it. Found it and downloaded it to my Kindle. Was not disappointed at all. I like this version out of all the rest. I also like the fact that Amazon updates by iTunes account now with everything I purchase. I don't have any iTunes devices currently but the music is still on my computer. Great job Amazon.
on February 7, 2010
This song has been played quite a few times over the christmas season but trying to track down who sang it proved a little more challenging. I first heard the song re-done by the US Navy Band during their Christmas concerts in Dec 2006 via live video from the Pentagon Channel. Whoo Hoo got to love this song
on November 28, 2011
I love Christmas music so much that I listen to it year-round. But this has become my favorite Christmas song, and Vince, Vance and the Valiants do it the best. The whole album has some strange songs, but All I Want for Christmas is You is amazing.
on December 29, 2013
If you aren't familiar with Vince Vance, you are missing out on great style and great music.
"All I Want for Christmas" makes this CD worth the price, all by itself. You will love this and so will your holiday guests. If you get a chance to see it done live, you'll play it rear 'round.
on November 26, 2013
My husband's all time favorite Christmas song. Happy I was able to find it for him and it puts both of us in a holiday mood instantly. Great vocals and again not quite the old time traditional holiday sound.
on March 25, 2013
I loved this song the minute that I heard it and didn't know that I could purchase it from amazon-boy was I happy to find that out and to be able to hear it so fast. The download was pretty easy even for someone that isn't computer savvy.
on January 5, 2013
The local radio stations alway play this son during the holidays. The arrangement reminds me of the songs from the mid 50's. In the past few years other artist have recorded this, but Vince Vaughn's version is my favorite.
on January 12, 2013
We finally found this with the help of "Amazon". This song makes everyone want to sing along and would love to hear more from this singer. We know it is on Vince Vance's album but would like to know the actual singer and not just at Christmas.
on November 25, 2011
This song became a Christmas standard in south Louisiana where the band had quite a following. It was featured every year on one of the oldies stations, which no longer exists, and was played 4 or 5 times during every 24-hour period during the Christmas season.
on December 9, 2012
I've liked this version of the song ever since I first heard it back in 1993. However, until recently, you could only get this song by downloading the whole album. Many other artists have recorded this song, but NOBODY sings it with the passion of Vince Vance & The Valients! I'm glad it's finally available as a single download; my Christmas season (or anytime) is not complete unless I can hear this song.