Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on November 9, 2012
These are perfect for my 2 older Aussies. It is easy for them to chew and digest. I don't have to worry about them choking or gagging like with some rawhide pieces. This is their special snack and they really looks forward to it!
VINE VOICEon May 20, 2013
These are good for my 2 month old puppy to chew on. The only thing I don't like is that it unravels into two pieces. I don't like it and neither does my puppy. Once she unravels it she doesn't want to chew it anymore. I'm actually not going to buy them again. I think I'm going to flat rawhides.
on April 22, 2011
Our puppy loves these, she will sit and eat the whole thing in one setting. She gets so excited when we give her one. They are easy for her to chew (she is a small dog 8-10 lbs)and keep her busy for a while.
on August 20, 2013
The bacon rawhide rolls are a hit with our lab puppy (18 weeks) and last 15 - 30 minutes which is about 15 - 20 minutes longer than other treats we have tried. Love them!
on November 4, 2013
This is the ONLY bone my dog eats. She's extremely picky, and has enjoyed this particular bone for 7 years.
on January 21, 2014
My Chihuhua is 7 years old and she loves these. It takes her weeks to finish one. She just loves to chew it for awhile, then leaves it alone for a day or two.
on November 10, 2013
Both of my dogs love this chew and their vet likes how much these chews help their teeth. Just opening the package of this drives my dogs happy.
on June 28, 2014
Despite being a regular customer of nylabone rolled chicken rawhide bones/treats purchased in a bag count of 25, multiple dogs wouldn't TOUCH THIS PRODUCT which is suspicious for poor quality/bad contents/old product.
on January 19, 2015
These are the perfect size for our 6 month old Yorkie. He loves them. Time to reorder!
on January 17, 2015
nice product, but made in china so wont be reordering