Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale

on November 9, 2012
These are perfect for my 2 older Aussies. It is easy for them to chew and digest. I don't have to worry about them choking or gagging like with some rawhide pieces. This is their special snack and they really looks forward to it!
on August 20, 2013
The bacon rawhide rolls are a hit with our lab puppy (18 weeks) and last 15 - 30 minutes which is about 15 - 20 minutes longer than other treats we have tried. Love them!
on November 4, 2013
This is the ONLY bone my dog eats. She's extremely picky, and has enjoyed this particular bone for 7 years.
on October 16, 2015
I bought these for my puppy and she liked them but she has liked other brands versions of this treat more so I haven't rebought them. The rawhide is tougher on Nylabone brand products then Healthy Hide brand which makes me nervous for digestibility, which is why I've been Healthy hide plus my puppy goes crazy for their rolls.
on April 22, 2011
Our puppy loves these, she will sit and eat the whole thing in one setting. She gets so excited when we give her one. They are easy for her to chew (she is a small dog 8-10 lbs)and keep her busy for a while.
on January 21, 2014
My Chihuhua is 7 years old and she loves these. It takes her weeks to finish one. She just loves to chew it for awhile, then leaves it alone for a day or two.
on November 10, 2013
Both of my dogs love this chew and their vet likes how much these chews help their teeth. Just opening the package of this drives my dogs happy.
on August 20, 2015
Great or a small dog/puppy. My golden puppy ripped right through these, so I needed to upgrade to digesteeze raw hide bones.
on January 19, 2015
These are the perfect size for our 6 month old Yorkie. He loves them. Time to reorder!
on June 23, 2015
My dog loved this treat and I am wondering why it is no longer available?