Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Luxury Beauty Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

50%
50%

on December 23, 2011
I got several of these to put around areas where my new Boxer puppy was digging and chewing up my plants ( Jasmine,honeysuckle, trees,etc. Around a small Fan Palm, and along some areas of flower planter areas, around a tree that died down and is coming back from the ground up. they worked well for me. I live in AZ. and have feddish landscape gravel and tthey blend in well. They are just what I needed to keep my dog off my plants.
on May 23, 2012
The color is nice and blends quite well with the lavender it is protecting from a puppy's jumping into it. Not a very stout sort of wire, but OK for this light duty. Good value for the money.