Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS

on December 23, 2011
I got several of these to put around areas where my new Boxer puppy was digging and chewing up my plants ( Jasmine,honeysuckle, trees,etc. Around a small Fan Palm, and along some areas of flower planter areas, around a tree that died down and is coming back from the ground up. they worked well for me. I live in AZ. and have feddish landscape gravel and tthey blend in well. They are just what I needed to keep my dog off my plants.
on May 23, 2012
The color is nice and blends quite well with the lavender it is protecting from a puppy's jumping into it. Not a very stout sort of wire, but OK for this light duty. Good value for the money.