Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale

on September 3, 2010
The rolls are the same size as quart bagsthat are pre-made. So i counted the amt. of bags i could make with one roll and compared the prices. Could not believe how much cheaper the rolls are. I just make the bags one day and they are ready when i need them and it does not take more time. I also save a roll for unusual sizes i can make mysef.
33 comments65 of 71 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 12, 2010
I was happy to find these on amazon. I prefer this size and so many boxes are the multisize. The price for these were very good; better than I found anywhere else. Recommend them and will be purchasing more.
0Comment27 of 28 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 2, 2011
Great price and free shipping, good value. These bags are sufficient thickness and quality, they work quite well. I like that you can get all one size, if that works for you, instead of an assortment where you may get a size that you do not need. I have ordered these 8" wide bags and the 11" wide bags and they really meet our needs.
I would recommend them.
on June 5, 2013
These bags/rolls have very good ratings so I ordered a box of 3 to go with my Foodsaver machine. What could be better than the correct bags? I've been using Rival bags that I buy at Wally World up to now with no problems. Half way through sealing up 16 pounds of beef patties and 1 lb blocks, I switched to the Foodsaver bags and they DON'T WORK! It's too late to call Foodsaver tonight so their ears will be burning until tomorrow morning! Absolutely no vacuum is drawn on the bags. The machine just creates a vacuum in its chamber and switches to 'seal' mode. Tried it a half a dozen times to no avail. Never, ever again. I can't see any obvious reason for this other than the bags seem excessively thin but there is a rough surface on the inside of the bag so they should seal.

I'll give Foodsaver one try to make things right and see if they have any customer 'service'. If not, good ole amazon will refund my money! Back to WalMart to stock up on bags!

UPDATE: Called Foodsaver and explained several times what was happening but the rep couldn't believe their bags didn't work. Only when I gave her the lot number of the rolls did I hear a sigh and an offer to send me 3 replacement rolls at no charge. No, I'm not going to send my rolls back to Amazon for a refund! I'll keep them and use them as lunch bags or to seal stew or other liquids where I can't use vacuum. It will probably take me a year to work them off. I give Foodsaver credit for decent customer service.
99 comments14 of 18 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 2, 2011
I have a Seal a Meal that was given as a gift, but I prefer to use Food Saver bags in it because they are of much higher quality and seal just as well. Great product!! This size is very versatile as well.
11 comment10 of 12 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 8, 2011
After searching for best price I found Amazon the best.Foodsaver bags cost more than others, but in the long run they do save the food we store.
on August 21, 2010
The plastic vacuum rolls are Foodsaver brand and work great in my vacuum sealer. I've had no problems with the rolls. They were shipped quickly and had a better price than I can find locally.
on September 24, 2013
These rolls are the only way to go. I make my own bags and these seal and cut easily in my FoodSaver(tm) sealer. The size is perfect for the size and quantity of meats that I seal. I can easily get 16 oz steaks, pork chops, or a couple of pounds of hamburger in these bags depending on how long I cut them. I prefer this size over any other size bag and buying them in a 3 roll pack provides cost savings that I don't get anywhere else. I do recommend them.
on December 4, 2010
OK, I guess I could live without it, but I have definitely paid for it many times over with reduced food waste. My only complaint is that the large bags (12" wide) are too big for many applications so I wind up wasting these expensive rolls. I have found that I use the 8" bags more often and more efficiently and was pleased to find them packaged by themselves and not part of "FoodSaver's" multi-pack of four rolls of 12" and two rolls of 8". These are brand name for the same price, after shipping, as the generic version.
on October 16, 2013
Since I live along these bags allow me to buy larger, cheaper portions and freeze. I can take a cooked whole chicken I get from a take-out or supermarket and get three meals out of it. I eat one portion fresh and have two more portions later.