Your Garage Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jessy Lanza Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS

on September 11, 2009
Inclined to Scratch Ramp - Cat Scratcher The very day I received this I was putting it up against the wall and the little sticky things on the back that are supposed to hold it steady fell right off. It now sits on the floor, where it moves every time my cats try to use it. I would definitely not recommend it.
on May 4, 2010
Bought these to put against a new chair to prevent my cats from scratching it. They do work, and the cats do use them, but they're pretty ugly, as the box you see in the photo does not come off. Well, it CAN, but then you can't lean them at the 45-degree angle. They're made of cardboard, so the price seems a little high for what they actually are. In short, they're effective, but they do not complement my living room decor at all.
on April 13, 2011
this cat scratcher is not well made. does not stay in the inclined position. i would not recommend. better off getting a standard one that lays flat.
on March 2, 2012
SAVE YOUR MONEY!! its only a piece of cardboard with holes in it and its not durable at all, my cats tore it up in less than an hour!