Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

on July 24, 2010
I'm just using these by themselves, without any holder. At $5 each it's a great deal. They work as you'd expect. They're thick enough so that you could even cut them in half and get 4 double-sided cat scratchers.
on February 3, 2012
I ordered these because I like the idea of only replacing the worn board, and not the entire thing. Unfortunately, they don't fit in the scratchers I already have, which is totally a lack of reading on my part. So, I just set them on the floor and the cats use them flat, but I would prefer a replacement that fits...or even to be able to find the scratchers that these fit into. No complaints other than operator error. I would recomend these if you have the correct scratcher. They are solidly made and a good price.
on November 13, 2010
I've been using Petco's scratchers. These have a corrugation that is more open, which my kitties seem to love more than Petco's versions. However, these don't come with the standard packet of catnip.
on January 19, 2012
Of all the cat scratcher brands I've used, these wore out the fastest. I'll go for more expensive ones next time as the overall value is better
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse