Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it blink-182 Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on April 11, 2010
I'm really happy with my potty bench. It arrived really fast, even with the free shipping. It was simple to put together and it looks really good. The only thing I wish is that it was just a little bit taller. But it looks great in the back yard with flowers on it. I used it as a potting bench today and it was great not having to bend down to do all that potting. I would recommend this product.
on October 11, 2011
I thought this looked like a good product. The first one arrived with most of the legs bent due to a box not designed for UPS shipping. The box was not beat up, but the damage was clearly due to inadequate packaging. The replacement arrived with a broken hinge that significantly affected the structural soundness of the item. It is annoying to have to keep re-ordering an item. I have now ordered a different item as a replacement. Amazon is good about returns, but I am still annoyed at losing more than a week and having to ship two items back to them.

I can't really comment much on the item, since the damage may have affected how poorly it seems built. Pieces did not fit well. I suggest you avoid this one and buy something else.

I ended up buying a Foldable Potting Bench instead. I am so happy this one was a piece of junk so it got returned twice and I gave up. Now that I have the folding bench, I can see why it is just so much better than this standard one would have been. It looks better, it was $30 cheaper, and will certainly last longer and get more use. See my review there for a full story.
on April 17, 2013
I ordered this cautiously based upon other reviews but I'm happy to report that this little potting bench is better than I'd hoped. Like a previous reviewer, my bench incurred minor damage in transit (a hard rub to the finish in a few spots) and time will tell if that damage will weaken the appearance/functionality of the bench. This thing is a snap to put together; I had it up and installed in about 10 minutes. At first I wasn't thrilled with the soil reservoir, but it is roomy enough to store small tools and gloves in the off-season. Probably the best feature of this potting bench is how it looks in the landscape; it is a really pretty little piece, functional as well as ornamental, sturdy but not industrial...all-in-all a good purchase.
on September 10, 2012
I bought this bench about 3 years ago and yes,we really like it. Were able to also find the exact matching hose holder and together, a smart-looking set.The bench folds nearly flat,which is a bonus, as our winters can be pretty harsh so we put it away when the season ends.Bench is also helpful when we eat outdoors--you can place pitchers,platters,etc. on it with no worry.And it looks great too!
on May 20, 2013
I purchased this to help organize my growing collection of garden stuff. It is a great size, compact but holds all my bags of soil, sand and peat. I'm very happy with my purchase. I assembled it in a few minutes and I think I could break it down quickly if needed as well. So happy to have a dedicated corner as we head into summer gardening season!

UPDATE: One thing I didn't realize is that this potting bench must be kept in a covered area. The soil storage lid doesn't really keep any kind of moisture out, so even a light rain seeps into the soil holding bag.
on November 14, 2011
I bought this for my wife and she is pretty happy with it. She especially likes the soil holder. The only problem we have encountered is that the legs are just straight pieces of metal. If you keep it on a patio or something this is no problem, if you just keep it on the ground, the legs sink into the dirt. Some sort of "feet" would have been nice. That is my only complaint.
on May 23, 2016
This is a bit smaller bench than some others on the market I looked at but that's exactly what I was looking for! This is the perfect choice for the smaller space needs but still provides many amenities like the soil holder, lots of hooks and it completely folds for even more space saving benefits. I couldn't be happier with the style and ease of assembly, which was really nothing at all but unfolding and placing the shelves on their hooks!! The color also goes great with any style in your yard. I'm sure I'll be enjoying this little bench for years to come.
on April 21, 2014
I just love my little potting bench!!! My husband loved it to, said it took him all of 10 minutes to put it together!!! I have the back decorated and a hat hanging from it up against my garage, under the eaves; so it is going to be protected from the elements. I live in Kauai, so it is going to be exposed to a lot of dampness. So far it is holding up beautifully!! ,
on August 2, 2015
Sturdy potting bench and soil bag area is a plus. It also looks good on my porch. I would be hesitant to have it outdoors in an area not sheltered from the rain (hence the 4 instead of 5 rating). It is what I needed though and has made it easier to repot as needed, in contrast to waiting for enough plants to be repoted to bring out the large bins I was storing my supplies in before!
on March 29, 2012
Love this really... well made... attractive.. could not be any easier to assemble.
Thought it was black but is brown... would prefer black... but still very attractive and actually functional : )

See 1 answered question