Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Nothing But Thieves All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Shop Now SnS

83%
17%

on June 15, 2012
Excellent Made in the USA quality. Mystical colors with lovely butterfly detail. Spins beautifully in the breeze. Best price on web. 100% satisfied.
on July 24, 2013
This is just beautiful!!! Spins slowly even in a little breeze, and fast when there is a good breeze. Can't wait for the fall breezes to come in! :) I live in a rural area, and I'm afraid someone might take it when I'm not home so I bring it inside and only put it out when I'm enjoying my patio. (I think $31 is a lot to loose.) Shipping time was excellent, I ordered 07/09/2013, received 07/12/13 (South Louisiana).
My only negative opinion, I thought the shipping cost from the vendor Wayfare was a bit high $6.99, the actual price of the spinner could be lowered to accommodate some of the shipping.
on November 8, 2015
It doesn't spin at all even when it's windy out. Maybe in a hurricane!
on December 24, 2015
I just received the product, and find it very pretty to look at. I admire the workmanship from my porch occasionally spinning in the wind.
on January 16, 2016
This is absolutely stunning!! Love it!!
on August 29, 2015
Beautiful addition to my yard!