Automotive Holiday Deals Books Gift Guide Books Gift Guide Shop Men's Cyber Monday Deals Week Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Indie for the Holidays egg_2015 Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Gifts for Her Amazon Gift Card Offer mithc mithc mithc  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Cyber Monday Video Game Deals Outdoor Deals on bgg

on June 15, 2012
Excellent Made in the USA quality. Mystical colors with lovely butterfly detail. Spins beautifully in the breeze. Best price on web. 100% satisfied.
on July 24, 2013
This is just beautiful!!! Spins slowly even in a little breeze, and fast when there is a good breeze. Can't wait for the fall breezes to come in! :) I live in a rural area, and I'm afraid someone might take it when I'm not home so I bring it inside and only put it out when I'm enjoying my patio. (I think $31 is a lot to loose.) Shipping time was excellent, I ordered 07/09/2013, received 07/12/13 (South Louisiana).
My only negative opinion, I thought the shipping cost from the vendor Wayfare was a bit high $6.99, the actual price of the spinner could be lowered to accommodate some of the shipping.
on November 8, 2015
It doesn't spin at all even when it's windy out. Maybe in a hurricane!
on August 29, 2015
Beautiful addition to my yard!