Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation

on July 18, 2010
This is useful and works fine for the price... I use this daily to scoop my pup's food and it works for that but I wish the handle were solid because what happens sometimes is food gets in the handle part and when I tip it over to her food bowl, some kibble from the handle rolls away, missing the bowl. Totally can deal with it and use it, but something to be aware of.
VINE VOICEon November 17, 2010
We buy our dog food, cat food and cat litter in bulk to save money and store them in the Vittles Vault II 40-Pound Clear Base Cranite Top. This scoop is a tiny bit large for those particular containers, you have to tip it back a bit to get it out, but it's not a big deal. Our dog is on a diet, so having the measurements on the scoop is extremely helpful. It's made of durable plastic, this won't break if you drop it. It's a great little scoop, especially considering the low low price and free shipping. Worth it!
on June 5, 2011
Helpful in measuring our puppy's food. Problem was, the handle is too long to pull it cleanly through the top of our dog food container (vittle vault) so we have to tilt it and some food falls out. I would suggest to others with a sealable container to purchase a scoop that is deeper and not to long. Other than that, great product and perfect for its purpose!
on March 25, 2014
The scale on the scoop is tough to read so I end up having to count lines, this becomes less of a problem once you use it for a while. The handle is open to the top so it acts as a mini-scoop and you'll end up having to dump stuff out of the handle before you scoop what you want. Biggest problem is that the measure increments are not quite accurate, if I put in a cup and a half measured from a dry measure cup the scoop shows that as noticeably less than a cup and a half.
on November 29, 2013
This is a solid scooper. Feels indestructible. Much bigger than anticipated, but that is ok. I use it to scoop dog food out of the bag and this works excellent. It is Made in the USA and that is great. Not much else to say. Makes an easy task much easier.
on May 10, 2015
I have an 11 yo boxer and just got a boxer puppy a few months back and needed a scoop to carefully measure out his meals and this scoop is perfect for my (our) needs. The senior boxer has his own food container and 2 cup pet food scoop that we've used for years .... long story short, this IRIS pet food scoop has a flat bottom! It never occurred to me what a hassle the other rounded bottom scoop was until I got this. I came back to order a second one for the senior boxer.
on June 8, 2014
I use this for filling my cat's litter boxes with fresh litter. Deep, yet lightweight scoop, it is going to last forever, it's that study. I liked it so much I bought another one for bird seed. Worthwhile to buy this.
AND today, a year later, I'm buying another one , as I feed the birds in the front and back yard and I love this scoop because it's lightweight for my arthritic hands, yet sturdy and holds a lot of seed. So bye bye, heavy metal scoop in my front yard, and hello, lightweight scoop #3.
Now I'll have 1 in the big cat litter bin inside, one in my metal bird seed bin in back and another in the metal bird seed bin on my front porch.

The 2 older scoops still look like the day I bought them...brand new.
on August 5, 2012
I am giving this item 2 stars because their Customer Service department contacted me immediately after my complaints. The first scoop that arrived had a melted end on the scoop! This was going into a gift basket and no way could I put it in looking like that! I sent an email to the company and they agreed to send a replacement right out. I had asked to have this item shipped to my PO Box the first time and Amazon told me the company would sent to PO Boxes so I assumed it would come UPS. NOT their idiot shipping department sent it in a flimsy plastic bag by USPS! So when I contacted the Customer Service department about the defective scoop I pointed out if they ship USPS send it to my PO Box, I don't have street delivery mail. "Right away" shipping with this company means 7-10 days by turtle so when I finally got the replacement scoop it was again in a thin, flimsy plastic bag and this time the handle was broken off the scoop! That was enough for me and once agin I contacted the Customer Service department requesting a full refund for the item which they credited to me in a timely manner.

Too much frustration for a $6.00 plastic scoop!
on December 5, 2014
I had a 5-6 gallon bucket filled with water pearls (to fill the vases on the reception tables at my daughter's wedding). I Used the scoop to scoop the pearls out of the bucket and pour into the vases. Worked just fine!
on December 20, 2013
I've had this scoop for a while now and am very happy with it. I store it right in the bag of dog food and use it every time we feed our pup. Our girl has a tendency to gain weight, so I like that we can measure out her food with the scoop so we can be careful not to overfeed her. I used to use a measuring cup, but the handle broke off, which is what prompted me to buy this item. This product is sturdy seems well-made. :)