Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on April 1, 2012
I ordered these for a volleyball tournament and was psyched about finding some cute shorts other thanthe adidas 4" compression shorts that I've had for years. Item shipped as expected... Really great material, and even in the red color, it did not make a weird mark if I sat on something wet or sweat. I wanted to like them, but they were constantly riding up my thighs and behind. I own the underarmour compression shorts as well, and even though those were short, they did not ride up as much. I am a size 0-2 so I ordered a small. They fit me loose on the thighs, but my behind a little too big for these babies. It kept coming up so much. After the first game, I had to change into another pair of spandex because I could not concentrate on my game. I couldn't even bend over without feeling like I was exposing myself to the whole court and audience. I could see why people can use it for running, but these are definitely not what you would want for volleyball. I am not overweight, and my bottom isn't that big, but this might suit those who have a smaller toosh. They are extremely cute, but what use would that be if you can't play your "A" game?! I ended up ordering the asics baseline volleyball shorts:)
11 comment65 of 74 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 15, 2011
I'm a size 4 and I got a size small and they fit great. Very comfortable to wear. Thank you!
on February 15, 2011
the fabric of these shorts is good quality. There's more weight to the fabric than that of a compression short, so it doesn't look like you're in your underwear. However, it is still made of a good, smooth, wicking fabric. I bought the orange shorts, and it's a great color - vibrant enough, but not fluorescent. I use these at the gym for plyometrics, yoga, cardio and plan on getting a few more pairs.
0Comment39 of 44 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 12, 2009
These shorts are a quality item for running as well as for volleyball. They are form fitting and move with you.
0Comment25 of 28 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 26, 2013
Fast shipping and good to wear for under running shorts. Pretty small for just wearing by themselves. I like the color and they are as described.
on August 9, 2011
Very comfy. I purchased a size larger than what I wear to gain a little extra room while running - a good decision.
on August 22, 2011
I bought these because they were on sale and because they had colors besides black. I do a lot of aerobics and wanted some compression shorts. These totally ride up on your inner thighs and on the back of the legs (and I'm not an overweight person), and I could never wear these in public.
0Comment23 of 29 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 15, 2013
It's made with nice quality fabric, stretchy and cool against my body. It is low cut, so beware of it riding up a little bit as you're playing volleyball/other sports. it's a great pair of shorts and i love the color!
on March 27, 2015
I love these shorts. They are super comfortable and almost feel as if you don't have anything on. I do a lot of working out at home as life has been hectic and using my gym member ship has been next to impossible the past few months. My husband decided that I needed some new work out clothes and went on a shopping spree (I know, I'm a lucky girl). Now, keep in mind, he is a man, and men like some eye candy. These shorts are low cut and very form fitting. I have what everybody refers to as the perfect big round booty, not fat just, out there. So for me these fit like underwear once I put them on rather than shorts. with that said, I wouldn't be able to wear them at a public gym, unless I wanted all the men to gawk at me the way my husband does drool and all as I work out. The material is good quality. It's breathable, and doesn't sag or loose their shape after a good hard work out like cotton versions do. The stitching is that of high quality clothing, meaning that these will last a long time. Over all these shorts are a great quality, just make sure you get a size or 2 bigger if you have serious booty like myself.
on August 23, 2014
I am 156lb, 5' 9" so I ordered a Large. These are very very small! I needed spandex for volleyball and loved the color options ASICS provides. These are also very very short.... Can't get into ready position w/o my booty popping out of the bottom of the shorts. The color was a nice blue but these are more like a 1" inseam... be cautious