Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on April 1, 2012
I ordered these for a volleyball tournament and was psyched about finding some cute shorts other thanthe adidas 4" compression shorts that I've had for years. Item shipped as expected... Really great material, and even in the red color, it did not make a weird mark if I sat on something wet or sweat. I wanted to like them, but they were constantly riding up my thighs and behind. I own the underarmour compression shorts as well, and even though those were short, they did not ride up as much. I am a size 0-2 so I ordered a small. They fit me loose on the thighs, but my behind a little too big for these babies. It kept coming up so much. After the first game, I had to change into another pair of spandex because I could not concentrate on my game. I couldn't even bend over without feeling like I was exposing myself to the whole court and audience. I could see why people can use it for running, but these are definitely not what you would want for volleyball. I am not overweight, and my bottom isn't that big, but this might suit those who have a smaller toosh. They are extremely cute, but what use would that be if you can't play your "A" game?! I ended up ordering the asics baseline volleyball shorts:)
11 comment|69 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 15, 2011
the fabric of these shorts is good quality. There's more weight to the fabric than that of a compression short, so it doesn't look like you're in your underwear. However, it is still made of a good, smooth, wicking fabric. I bought the orange shorts, and it's a great color - vibrant enough, but not fluorescent. I use these at the gym for plyometrics, yoga, cardio and plan on getting a few more pairs.
on November 15, 2011
I'm a size 4 and I got a size small and they fit great. Very comfortable to wear. Thank you!
on August 12, 2009
These shorts are a quality item for running as well as for volleyball. They are form fitting and move with you.
on January 26, 2013
Fast shipping and good to wear for under running shorts. Pretty small for just wearing by themselves. I like the color and they are as described.
on January 15, 2013
It's made with nice quality fabric, stretchy and cool against my body. It is low cut, so beware of it riding up a little bit as you're playing volleyball/other sports. it's a great pair of shorts and i love the color!
on August 9, 2011
Very comfy. I purchased a size larger than what I wear to gain a little extra room while running - a good decision.
on August 22, 2011
I bought these because they were on sale and because they had colors besides black. I do a lot of aerobics and wanted some compression shorts. These totally ride up on your inner thighs and on the back of the legs (and I'm not an overweight person), and I could never wear these in public.
on August 23, 2014
I am 156lb, 5' 9" so I ordered a Large. These are very very small! I needed spandex for volleyball and loved the color options ASICS provides. These are also very very short.... Can't get into ready position w/o my booty popping out of the bottom of the shorts. The color was a nice blue but these are more like a 1" inseam... be cautious
on June 12, 2015
It's VERY short. I live in California and I am used to everyone wearing short shorts and spandex, especially for sports. But this product is realllly short. It rides up as well. I read that it doesn't ride up but we have two in the house, worn by different people and they both ride up.

Much shorter than the NIKE PRO spandex.