Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on April 1, 2012
I ordered these for a volleyball tournament and was psyched about finding some cute shorts other thanthe adidas 4" compression shorts that I've had for years. Item shipped as expected... Really great material, and even in the red color, it did not make a weird mark if I sat on something wet or sweat. I wanted to like them, but they were constantly riding up my thighs and behind. I own the underarmour compression shorts as well, and even though those were short, they did not ride up as much. I am a size 0-2 so I ordered a small. They fit me loose on the thighs, but my behind a little too big for these babies. It kept coming up so much. After the first game, I had to change into another pair of spandex because I could not concentrate on my game. I couldn't even bend over without feeling like I was exposing myself to the whole court and audience. I could see why people can use it for running, but these are definitely not what you would want for volleyball. I am not overweight, and my bottom isn't that big, but this might suit those who have a smaller toosh. They are extremely cute, but what use would that be if you can't play your "A" game?! I ended up ordering the asics baseline volleyball shorts:)
11 comment|73 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 15, 2011
the fabric of these shorts is good quality. There's more weight to the fabric than that of a compression short, so it doesn't look like you're in your underwear. However, it is still made of a good, smooth, wicking fabric. I bought the orange shorts, and it's a great color - vibrant enough, but not fluorescent. I use these at the gym for plyometrics, yoga, cardio and plan on getting a few more pairs.
on November 15, 2011
I'm a size 4 and I got a size small and they fit great. Very comfortable to wear. Thank you!
on August 12, 2009
These shorts are a quality item for running as well as for volleyball. They are form fitting and move with you.
on January 26, 2013
Fast shipping and good to wear for under running shorts. Pretty small for just wearing by themselves. I like the color and they are as described.
on January 15, 2013
It's made with nice quality fabric, stretchy and cool against my body. It is low cut, so beware of it riding up a little bit as you're playing volleyball/other sports. it's a great pair of shorts and i love the color!
on August 9, 2011
Very comfy. I purchased a size larger than what I wear to gain a little extra room while running - a good decision.
on August 22, 2011
I bought these because they were on sale and because they had colors besides black. I do a lot of aerobics and wanted some compression shorts. These totally ride up on your inner thighs and on the back of the legs (and I'm not an overweight person), and I could never wear these in public.
on August 23, 2014
I am 156lb, 5' 9" so I ordered a Large. These are very very small! I needed spandex for volleyball and loved the color options ASICS provides. These are also very very short.... Can't get into ready position w/o my booty popping out of the bottom of the shorts. The color was a nice blue but these are more like a 1" inseam... be cautious
on June 16, 2016
If you want to look like you're wearing underwear when you work out, then buy these. If you don't want to self-consciously pull these down while you're doing actual physical activity, don't buy these.

I'm not 17 and I'm not a crossfit model, so these just aren't for my regular-sized butt. (Okay it's not regular sized, it's bigger than usual, but you get the point.) I'm 5'6 and weigh 135lbs and have thick, muscular legs and am blessed with the family butt. I have found that even larges are too tight on me so I tried an XL in this brand. Even with the XL, I spent the entire time at the gym tugging the legs down. They would ride right back up, and I felt like my butt cheeks were hanging out.

I played volleyball back in the day and this is the kind of style the girls were into: butt cheeks out. If you want your butt cheeks out, these are just what you're looking for. Perfect for the slutty-athletic look.

And the final blow for the full 1-star rating: tag... And not just a tag. A lot of products will make the tags so you can tear them out. Don't attempt to tear this tag out. Cut it out, or you'll ruin them. And where is the tag you ask? Right in the middle of the crack. So do cut out the tag before wearing them, or you're going to get credit-carded by that tag. (See the highly reputable source Urban Dictionary for what "credit card swiping" is if you don't know.)

PROS
Now I will say there is ONE good thing I found about these: When they did ride up and my butt cheeks were out, the one thing that wasn't out was a camel toe. The fabric seems excellent for prevention of this horrific spandex phenomenon. So if you ARE into underwear shorts, do buy these to help put an end to camel-toe-itis across the nation.