Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on September 29, 2011
My daughter's volleyball team bought these to wear over their uniforms. It's a mesh-like material - not like a pinnie, but not solid. It's sheer enough that you would need to wear something underneath. It also does not stretch very much. Size runs narrow in the shoulder/chest area, so I would recommend ordering up a size.
0Comment35 of 35 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 21, 2013
I bought this as a running shirt for cooler weather. While the shirt material feels great the cut is a bit off. I only docked off 1-star for the cut because it does what it's supposed to do as a sweat wicking running shirt. I don't care if I look a little off. I am 120lb, 5'4", with a 34" chest. I decided to buy a medium after reading the reviews. If it wasn't such a big deal to return (I'm on deployment) I would probably exchange it for a small. The sleeves are about an inch too long and the hem is also a big long but those aren't super big concerns of mine. I would recommend this item. Just try to find an accurate Ascis size chart online before you buy.
on October 27, 2011
High quality for a low price. Perfect fit with no chafing, and it looks great on me too. I love the wicking. I sweat a lot, and this keeps me dry and chill free
on June 26, 2014
The fit is off. The sleeves were too long and the shirt was too tight. I got the size I normally wear but the shirts just did not fit/
on April 3, 2015
This is a great shirt for running. I got one and so did my husband. It is light but sturdy at the same time. It keeps the moisture off too which is nice. I really enjoy wearing this by itself of over another shirt. Its perfect for long or short runs. I will definitely be buying another.
on March 27, 2015
Really like these shirts bought one of every color. The long sleeve that some people do not like is one of the resons I like it. since I am tall the shirtsleeves are usually to short not with this one.
on February 2, 2012
Purchased for gym. I'm tall (5 8") and doesn't ride up when I'm bending. I ordered a large and it is roomy, a medium might fit me better, but I'm okay with it.
I think ASICS makes a good product and don't mind paying for it.
on January 1, 2014
A little on the larger size but sizes are not consistent anymore regardless. Made well and length is long which I like.
on June 12, 2015
I'm 5'1", 115lbs - Ordered XS. The sleeves are a teeny bit long but other than that, fits perfectly. Love it!
on July 19, 2015
...thought I clicked the 100% cotton version. Very disappointed to get another HOT polyester top to run in.

See 1 answered question