Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on September 29, 2011
My daughter's volleyball team bought these to wear over their uniforms. It's a mesh-like material - not like a pinnie, but not solid. It's sheer enough that you would need to wear something underneath. It also does not stretch very much. Size runs narrow in the shoulder/chest area, so I would recommend ordering up a size.
on January 21, 2013
I bought this as a running shirt for cooler weather. While the shirt material feels great the cut is a bit off. I only docked off 1-star for the cut because it does what it's supposed to do as a sweat wicking running shirt. I don't care if I look a little off. I am 120lb, 5'4", with a 34" chest. I decided to buy a medium after reading the reviews. If it wasn't such a big deal to return (I'm on deployment) I would probably exchange it for a small. The sleeves are about an inch too long and the hem is also a big long but those aren't super big concerns of mine. I would recommend this item. Just try to find an accurate Ascis size chart online before you buy.
on March 27, 2015
Really like these shirts bought one of every color. The long sleeve that some people do not like is one of the resons I like it. since I am tall the shirtsleeves are usually to short not with this one.
on January 26, 2015
Shirt seems to run small. Sleeve holes are small and tight. It's very hard to push up your arm. Can barely get it a few inches above wrist. You also have to be very careful in this shirt. Snags VERY VERY easily. I am talking a ruff finger-nail and boom there's a run. :/ It's a very light weight shirt, so it's great for workouts, but I would not wear it outside the gym because of the fragile like material.
Color is very pretty, and I do like the cut, but I would not recommend.

Update!!! I have only worn this shirt a few times. It's only been washed by hand and airdried. I just noticed where the collar is sewn into the back of the shirt, it's separating, and there's small holes starting. Very disappointed!
on October 27, 2011
High quality for a low price. Perfect fit with no chafing, and it looks great on me too. I love the wicking. I sweat a lot, and this keeps me dry and chill free
on August 26, 2015
I love their products. But notice how she has the sleeves pulled up? That's me! Unless you like your sleeves down to your knuckles?? Fits perfectly otherwise as described. I know some out there like the longer sleeve but there is not the "finger" holder you might find in others.
on February 15, 2015
This shirt had pulls in it before I even opened the bag. It is not the pretty baby pink from the picture, it is closer to a "Pepto" pink. It is also cut very narrow, but long. Sent it back right away. Very disappointed. So glad I don't have to pay to ship it back.
on August 21, 2015
Excellent shirt. I wear the shirts for walking, biking and Pickleball. The shirts are not too heavy and wick away the moisture of a hot Florida day. I purchased 5 shirts and totally pleased. The sleeves are too long, but I have short arms and I just turn them up, no problem
on October 1, 2014
I bought this running shirt last winter while training for a Michigan marathon. It snowed a lot, which kept me inside running on an indoor track. My gym was very drafty, so I needed some long sleeve exercise shirts and this Asics shirt has been great. It's loose, lets your skin breathe, and the color/thread prevent your bra color and sweat from being visible. I ended up wearing this shirt during my marathon and it was great the whole time!
on July 14, 2016
The colour of this warm-up is even brighter than in the picture.
It's really nice. They way it fits my mother, also nice. It fits kind of loose on her arms, so this is an extra for her with this.

So she's a happy mother, and I'm a happy daughter who nailed it with this present.