Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Stephen Kellogg All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on January 10, 2013
This product certainly is not the best of its kind, but with a fraction of what you would pay for the best, this shirt gets the job done. I've worn it for a few month now for running outdoors and it's a good addition of layer in cold breezy weather. Some "compression" products claim to enhance blood flow and support muscle and ligaments and so on, but I do not feel anything like that from wearing this product. It's just a tight long sleeve shirt, as I expected it to be.

At first it felt too tight, but at the end of my first run I did not even recognize that it was on me. Good product at a reasonable price.
on November 25, 2012
This is the first compression shirt I've owned. I'm a short guy (5'4'') with a small frame and ended getting medium size. Fits very well and feels really nice to the skin. It does the job well. I've used it a couple of times on hikes (around 75F weather) and it keeps your skin dry. it's not magic - if you sweat a lot, you will feel it but a couple of minutes after you stop sweating, your skin will feel nice and try.

I've also used it as a thermal base layer while camping in cold weather (around 40F at night). Works wonders - keeps you nice and warm, all you need is a sweater on top and your good to go.

As others have said, wear it directly on your skin, with nothing else under it.

I highly recommend this.
on February 1, 2012
Not sure if looser compression is better for runners, but I like it a bit tighter for weight lifting.

On the other hand it is quite a nice base layer when out on the town during the winter. The material feels a bit more textured (in quite a nice way) than some brands (Nike and Adidas) The discrete logo is also a plus.
on May 25, 2013
The fabric feels good but the compression does not. I wear Medium and compression tees from other popular sports brands feel way better, they feel tight. This tee is both loose and long on the arms. I'm putting it on the dryer hoping it shrinks a bit, otherwise I wont be using it for runs, maybe as a base layer for team sports.
on November 29, 2013
I really love compression gear for running. This shirt feels amazing, specially in cold weather. I expected it to be lighter but it came to me as a pleasant surprise to be a little heavier and great for this time of year when temperatures fall.
on December 29, 2014
Not a very comfortable shirt. I sent this back and went with the Under Armour Cold gear which, to me, was much more comfortable.
on January 10, 2014
I ordered this shirt to wear under some t-shirts during the winter months (and exercising outdoors). It fits according to size, and is warm! I would recommend this shirt to others.
on February 5, 2015
I was expecting the shirt to keep me warm in cold weather. But, it seems that the shirt is designed to keep your body cool in hot weather (while running). The material keeps your skin cool, even when wearing a hoodie and coat over it. Don't buy it for winter use. Would be great for those running in hot weather.
on October 24, 2011
I used it for 3 weeks now and it is perfect for the October early morning run in South Carolina. It fits very well and I also used it as a 1st layer for a cool day. I would recommend it.
on May 1, 2013
This shirt is a little expensive but it looks nice, good fabric and well constructed. I bought a blue shirt as showed in the picture but it turned out to be a much brighter blue. I bought a x-small one and it fit my body well but the biceps area was too big for the x-small size and the sleeve was little long.

For some reasons, this shirt keeps sliding upward when I move so I have to keep pulling it down once in a while to keep it in place.

Again, it is a nice shirt if you have a body for it.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse