Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on November 10, 2012
The plastic where the strap connects to the watch broke after a few months of very ocassional wear. You are better off to just buy one from the Dollar Tree, it would likely last as long if not longer.
on October 16, 2012
I love that it Velcros on. Perfect gift for my nephew, may order another for my son. Good theme and love the flames.
on January 6, 2013
It lasted 2 weeks after I gave it away as a gift, really bad choise as I it not working today . I purchaise in Amazon becasue most of products are in good condition and have a reasonable life but this watch is the exception.
on June 12, 2010
At Christmastime I bought this watch for my grandson - unfortunately he never got to enjoy it as it didn't keep proper time from the very beginning. Unfortunately, the package it came in got lost in the flurry of opening Christmas gifts. Big disappointment - absolutely do not recommend this watch. Unfortunately, the watch I got for my other grandson which was similar to this one also did not keep proper time. A waste of nearly $45 (including shipping). Never again!
on January 11, 2013
I purchased this watch for my 3-year old son as a Christmas gift. He was always wearing his dad's watch and figured he would love to have his own. Well he did! And he wore it from the moment he opened the gift. He wore it day and night...that is until the watch part snapped off the band. So, now he has NO watch and he's so sad about it. I don't know how the little plastic piece that was keeping the watch face on the band, but now its gone and I have to try to find a replacement. So disappointed! If you are looking for a durable watch for a young person, this is NOT the watch for you
on December 30, 2012
I did not even know it came with a little car. I just bought this because it has a valcrow instead of normal latches. My son keeps brakeing the latches off of watches.
on May 21, 2013
The plastic where the strap connects to the watch broke after few days. My son loved this watch but now he is crying because it broke. I wish they had a better quality where the straps connects to the watch.
on December 27, 2012
Good price but 5 minutes after my son opened the package for Christmas the battery died on it. Very disappointed about this product.
on May 16, 2013
set it and after an hour showed wrong time kept doing it i just turned off then come back on with some other time very cheap
on December 27, 2012
We purchased this for our 6 year old. We set the time, but it never changes. Complete let down. Don't buy!