Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Stephen Kellogg All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Shop Now Sale

on September 5, 2010
I bought this watch for my 2 yo, he can't read the time quite yet but loves cars, so it is good. However, like the picture shows, the minutes are tough to read b/c they are behind the roof of the car.
on January 2, 2011
these watches aren't good at all .. the one didn't work from time he opened it Christmas eve.. the number didn't show up
on November 25, 2012
My son is getting this for Christmas. The first one I got, the battery was dead or mostly dead. When I requested a exchange and why, they sent me a new one right away. I had it in about 2 business days and I received a e-mail stating not to return the damaged one. The numbers you can't fully see, just like it shows in the picture. My son constantly is taking my cheap watch and wanting to wear it. So, I got him one of his own.
on December 6, 2012
This watch can use some improvements in design. For one its hard to see all the numbers, it doesn't stay true to the time for very long and its hurts to change the numbers. My finger tip always has an indented circle after changing the time and my son just flat out refuses to change it himself because it hurts.
on March 4, 2013
I didnt like it, nor did my son. The velcro band is awful. I didnt realize the watch used a velcro band. Armitron which is the supplier needs to advertise their products a little better. I scrapped the watch and went to purchase him another watch. Overall, dont purchase unless you like the velcro look.
on December 27, 2012
Pretty flimsy feeling and cheap looking. I don't know how long it will last, and it would've been more suitable for my 6 yr old grandson than for the 9 yr old I gave it to (for Christmas). For $5, it's no big loss, but I probably wouldn't buy it again.
on June 18, 2012
The watch fits my little guy just fine. The strap is decent. My only complaint is that it's not waterproof, which would be nice. The price fits the quality you get with this watch.
on January 21, 2013
This is an excellent product, very nice, good quality, offers convenience and comfort. suits my style. I love it. very wonderful
on September 29, 2012
WATCH IS EXACTLY AS DESCRIBED, EASY TO WEAR, AND VERY SATISFIED. GOOD PRICE AND STYLISH FOR MY 8 YEAR OLD.
on September 2, 2012
Its what you pay for considering its a kid watch. I would buy again. My son liked the watch. Its okay.