Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now SnS

Color: Gold|Change

on January 26, 2013
I'm not sure how I feel about this watch! Its absolutely beautiful and I fell in love with it on site, then when I tried it on.. It's was mine!! My mom purchased this watch at the Michael Khors store for my birthday last year in May.. By Aug the rhinestones around the face started missing.. I was very careful w/ this watch. Taking it off at night before bed, never showering in it, gym,yoga, or any other strenuous activities I'd take it off.. Then by Sep the gold on the band started to rub & fade off.. Now im Sending it off to replace the band & rhinestones for $32 via the warranty .. It will 3-5 weeks to get it back .. Grrrr ! Paying $280 for a watch that is Gorgeous but had cosmetic issues w/ in four months was very disappointing.. Was not expecting this.. especially since I took care of if & didn't abuse the watch..
on March 12, 2011
I bought this watch for myself a few months ago. It was so beautiful when I got it, but it quickly started to fall apart. After wearing it about 5 times the gold started coming off of it, and I could see the metal. I had no idea that the amount of gold on the watch was so thin. It already looks a lot cheaper. I still wear the watch, but it looks a lot worse than when i got it, which wasn't very long ago. I'm mad that i paid over $200 for this cheap thing. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone, unless you want to waste money.
44 comments|34 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 17, 2010
I'm so glad I purchased this watch! I was a little concerned that it would be too overwhelming on my frame (I'm petite - 5'3 with small wrists), but once I had some of the links removed by a jeweler, the fit and look were exactly what I wanted. I had it sized so that it would fit a tad bit loose, just like a bracelet, but not so loose that it would flop around and annoy me. I don't find this model to be too masculine, especially since the crystals give it such a nice feminine touch. Even with the crystals, I think this watch can be worn casually with just a t-shirt and jeans and would look fantastic with dressier outfits as well.

What I really love about this watch is the how it feels on...it's such a nice heavy substantial weight that it feels more expensive than it was and is the perfect gold chunky accessory to complete an outfit. It's also very practical in that it has a date window, is water resistant, and is so easy to read due to its large (and gorgeous) face. Prior to purchasing this watch I tried on the Michael Kors MK5055 Gold Runway watch at a department store...it was very nice but a little more masculine although I think the face on this one is bigger. I'm so glad I waited and bought this one from Amazon. Shipping was fast and it arrived in perfect condition. I saved a bunch of $$ through Amazon on this watch also since I think it retails for $250. I can't wait to wear my new watch over the upcoming holidays. Highly recommend!
on January 6, 2013
I bought this as a gift for my girlfriend, and she loved it. The gold coating shows no signs of wear, and it has been several months. I gather she receives compliments on it all the time.
I think it's a little too flashy, but I don't judge.
on August 14, 2012
I received my watch two weeks ago and have been wearing it every day since. The watch is definitely a statement piece, yet classic enough to wear in the corporate world. It commands attention and I have received a lot of compliments. Love my watch!
on May 30, 2015
Love my watch, the price was affordable. The way it looks is really how it is. Not some watches I have ordered, when I saw it online and when it was delivered it wasn't the same, but this one is so cute. I know you will not be disappointed. It's for any occasion, if you want to dress up or just look casual it brings a unique look to your attire. Get it and you will not be disappointed.
on January 8, 2014
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS WATCH!!
I cannot believe I saved as much a I did on it! I saw it at Dillard's for $100 MORE! Whew. It needs a few more stars.
Fun fact: Fossil makes the watches for Micael Kors, if something breaks send it away to them and they will even buff it!
on December 8, 2015
I love this watch. The picture doesn't do it justice. The diamonds around the bezel look beautiful when the light hits them. I have small wrist so I had to remove 3 links. I decided to buy this watch as a gift to myself after going through a traumatic situation. I'm soo happy with my purchase.
on November 6, 2014
This watch is beautiful in person. I love the feminine look and the crystals around the face. The only thing is after one day of wearing, I noticed a little faded part of the gold by the clasp and one part of the chain. I am little disappointed about it but I don't want to deal with the hassle of returning and putting back the links on, I will keep and use this watch. So to the seller, please inspect your product before shipping and next time please give me a perfect condition one so customers will be satisfied. Thank you.
on June 19, 2013
I am so in love with this watch, it is just beautiful, everyone that sees it thinks it pretty bad a**.By the way the picture doesn't do it justice, it is an amazing golden color and I love the weight on it!