Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on March 6, 2011
Purchased for my 5 year old son. He loves it. Very well constructed for the $$. Easy to move, once you've done it once. Easy to put together, minus the !##@!@#*&^ plastic that's inside one of the poles!!!!! Still not sure it's purpose other to make me string together multiple cuss words. Would recommend more expensive model if planning on any dunking. Also would use water in base instead of sand because it took longer to fill than to assemble. I would say great for ages up to 9 or 10. Would definitely recommend to friends.
0Comment|90 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 5, 2010
Perfect for my 7 year old son. Easy to roll in and out of the garage. Used sand in the base and it is very sturdy.
on April 5, 2011
Purchased for my soon to be 4 year old grand son and almost 9 year old grand daughter. The 4 year old absolutely loves it. He can use it on the first setting using a light weight ball. The hoop is a little too high for him to use a regular basketball. He wants to play with it all the time. This system will grow with him for many years. The almost 9 year old needs the hoop higher and enjoys it because she is a basketball player and this has a regular size hoop. Very sturdy with filled base. Glad I purchased this one instead of a cheaper model. Good value.
on December 5, 2013
Absolutely great! We did much research before we bought this last Christmas. Our son loves basketball and at first we wondered if would be too high at 7 feet, but he has actually learned to shoot well. We have it at the lowest setting and are excited it will grow with him. It is well made and doesn't fall over. This was an excellent buy for us and will get much use. Just the top and bottom are plastic. The hoop is well made and the pole is metal. A great purchase. Was the cheapest price at Amazon.
on February 19, 2011
We were having hard time finding a sturdy good product, that can be played by 4 to 9 year old kids. This one has just the right height settings. Construction quality looks solid. We enjoy it at every sunny occassion
on December 2, 2013
This hoop was inexpensive and my kids love it. My 5, 8 and 11 year old all use it, isn't to heavy to move around even when it's filled (we used water). I was a little disappointed in that one wheel didn't fit right until I removed some plastic from the base, I believe it was formed wrong. But a small sacrifice for a great piece of equipment. Also, when it rains, it fits in the garage for the kids to use.
on August 25, 2015
I have bought 4 of these over the past three years. I have one in my basement, one in my garage, and one at my parents' house. I bought it for my three-year-old son who is now six years old. It's the perfect size for learning basketball, and the slightly smaller rim is perfect for a 27.5 or 28.5 ball, although at regulation 29.5 ball fits fine too. I love them.

More interesting, however, is that the fourth one I bought we use as a poolside basketball hoop on family vacations to the Outer Banks. It did, however, take a little ingenuity to make it the right height for a pool. I did not install the bottom pole section and used the middle section as the base pole. I drilled a hole on each side of the middle section, ran a bolt horizontally through the pole, and then attached another bolt vertically to the middle of the horizontal bolt using a T-fitting. The vertical bolt runs through the inside of the pole down through the hole in the large plastic base, with a washer and bolt keeping it attached to the underside of the plastic base. I then had to also drill one hole on each side of the middle section so I could run a bolt horizontally through the pole to attach the two support posts on either side of the pole. It works fantastically and the basketball backboard and rim are the perfect size for playing basketball in a pool. We toss all the pieces into the rooftop cargo carrier, and they fit in a pretty small space. I attached a pic of us playing pool ball last month.
review image
on March 1, 2012
I bought this basketball goal as a Christmas present for my seven year old son. It is the perfect size for him and he loves it so much that he plays with it everyday! We live in a neighborhood where you cannot leave basketball goals out in your driveway or install them on the outside of your home. This goal works great because I lower it and bring it into the garage whenever my son is done. It fits well in our garage and is easy to bring in and out for my son to play with. We have been very satisfied with this purchase!
on May 28, 2011
We purchased this for our almost 4 year old and 7 1/2 year old. It was very easy to put together and normally we hate putting things together. It took us about 1 hour to put together. It definitely took 2 adults to finish.
As far as durability, time will tell. It seems fairly sturdy. The backboard is fairly easy to adjust, 1 adult can do it. Its just 1 screw and lift the board.
We looked at several places before deciding on this goal. We wanted something that both the boys could enjoy and so could mom & dad. This goal is perfect for that! We have really enjoyed using it!
Would I buy this again? Definitely!
Would I recommend to a friend? YES!
If you have small children that are wanting to learn to play, this is the perfect goal!
VINE VOICEon May 6, 2011
This is a very good buy for the money. Assembly was fairly easy (all the parts were included) and it was put to use quickly. It's clearly just for children (which is exactly how it's promoted) and we've only used it on the lowest level so far. I can see we'll definitey get our money's worth out of this, and then in a few years can upgrade to a full size system.