Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jessy Lanza Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS

Size: 1 Pack|Change

on September 24, 2015
The printing on these envelopes is horrible. The border on one side is twice the thickness of the opposite side, the red/blue lines don't line up with each other, and the text within the stamp is unaligned and overlaps other text. I've returned the 4-pack I originally bought and opted for a replacement only to get the same results. If you're looking for decent airmail envelopes I'd try elsewhere. The only reason I gave this product two stars is because it still serves its main function, which is to get mail from Point A to Point B.
review image
on July 29, 2013
I bought these to stuff them with letters and notes from people for my in-laws 50th Anniversary (a project I named "50 Years of Memories"). It served the purpose. They were smaller than I thought, but it worked.
on April 21, 2016
Love the old look. I sent these back home when I was deployed and every time my husband or kids opened the mailbox, they knew there was a letter from mom. Makes getting mail more exciting since you can see it stand out among the bills or junk mail. When I came home and saw my husband's side drawer filled with these envelopes, it just looked like an image out of a movie. I also like the fact that I didn't have to lick to seal them. I can never find these in the store, and recommend them to anyone who likes to mail out letters. So much better than the boring plain white or cream.
on September 30, 2012
If you are trying for a vintage look, try soaking the envelope in a bowl with tea in it. That will give it the aged color. :)
on September 7, 2015
Purchased two boxes of these envelopes for a Pinterest craft, "60 Years of Memories", for my dad's birthday. The envelopes did their job! Great product, love the look of the red/blue airmail print; no complaints!
on October 28, 2011
Some one gave these envelopes a bad review. Very happy with order. Quality was very good. I am using them for over seas QSL cards for my Ham radio station. Highly recomend. Will without a doult order more.
on April 20, 2011
I bought these for the vintage flair. I use them for ground-mailing just fine. They are really cute and set your letters apart from everyone else's. They are not letter size unfortunately, I have to cut my paper to about ' (width) letter size in order for my letters to fit. Im sure you could find stationary to fit perfectly if you looked hard enough.
on November 20, 2013
I send a lot of mail to different countries, and it's nice to be able to make my mail stand out and look nice with these envelopes. The distinctive air mail design also means my letters are less likely to be accidentally assigned to the wrong bin before someone figures out that they're meant to go overseas - and quickly.
on May 17, 2013
It is hard to find airmail envelopes these days given the internet's growth, but for ham radio operators
who wish to confirm foreign contacts, these are excellent. They fit within the #10 size envelopes so can
be used for self-addressed envelopes, which is why I purchased them.
on April 26, 2016
Love love love these envelopes. Since I send a lot of letters it was nice to get it that throw back feeling. Exactly as described it's cute that it was that old airmail stamp on the left bottom corner. Will be ordering again soon