Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

Size: 1 PackChange

on September 24, 2015
The printing on these envelopes is horrible. The border on one side is twice the thickness of the opposite side, the red/blue lines don't line up with each other, and the text within the stamp is unaligned and overlaps other text. I've returned the 4-pack I originally bought and opted for a replacement only to get the same results. If you're looking for decent airmail envelopes I'd try elsewhere. The only reason I gave this product two stars is because it still serves its main function, which is to get mail from Point A to Point B.
review image
on September 30, 2012
If you are trying for a vintage look, try soaking the envelope in a bowl with tea in it. That will give it the aged color. :)
on July 29, 2013
I bought these to stuff them with letters and notes from people for my in-laws 50th Anniversary (a project I named "50 Years of Memories"). It served the purpose. They were smaller than I thought, but it worked.
on April 20, 2011
I bought these for the vintage flair. I use them for ground-mailing just fine. They are really cute and set your letters apart from everyone else's. They are not letter size unfortunately, I have to cut my paper to about ' (width) letter size in order for my letters to fit. Im sure you could find stationary to fit perfectly if you looked hard enough.
on October 28, 2011
Some one gave these envelopes a bad review. Very happy with order. Quality was very good. I am using them for over seas QSL cards for my Ham radio station. Highly recomend. Will without a doult order more.
on September 1, 2013
Do look at the dimensions before buying this item. They were perfect for me, and very sturdy unlike some air mail envelopes I've seen from other brands. Will definitely continue buying these.
on May 26, 2014
I bought these for a birthday project and was impressed that they weren't flimsy crap. I'd buy these again in a heartbeat.
on February 9, 2011
I bought these for my mother in law who mails things to Italy a lot. No complaints, which means they are good!
on March 28, 2014
This is a good quality product, it was exactly what I needed and I am glad that I purchased. I would recommend this product.
on February 28, 2013
I put on the international global forever stamp, fed the envelope through my inkjet printer to include both English address and Korean characters, and then went to the post office and weighed this envelope with other papers, and found I can put in 5 or 6 normal typing papers for the same first ounce. I have some onion skin lighter weight papers also, and I can put up to 22 of them in for the same first ounce. Whee!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse