Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on February 17, 2012
My dog LOVES these, and I purchased them for years. Beginning about two years ago Nylabone began making these in China (used to be USA). I've swapped to Sam's Yams. Better for my pup, and made here.
11 comment20 of 22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 18, 2011
My minpin and chiweenie LOVE these. I wish they would last longer, but my dogs tear them apart in minutes. Kinda expensive too, but better quality than a lot of other chews.
on September 21, 2011
My dog really loves these treats. Just the right size for my Papillon. Good price, too. Better than in pet stores.
on November 23, 2012
We were having troubles (for really the first time in 4 years) with our 5 pound MaltiPoo. She used to love these braided chews, and when we started buying them we thought they were made in the USA. The last bag we bought said "Made in China" now (new style bag). We stopped giving her the treats, and the itching no longer needs medication to keep her from scratching, and she does not seem to be convulsive either.

WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THESE FOR ANY SIZE DOG!
on November 5, 2013
My beagle would give these treats 5 stars.

But he can't read.

Apparently, I had some difficulty there, myself. Only now, after we went through two of these bags, I noticed the review that says these were made in China. Sure enough, on the back of the bag, in little tiny print, that's what is says. Didn't expect that from Nylabone!

My dog does love them, though. First he chews on the braid until he gets out every little bit of the flavored strip, then he horses around with the other parts, tossing them up in the air and chasing them under the couch.

Too bad he won't be getting any more!

By the way, if you still want them, the bag in the picture shows 30 treats, but it is actually a bag of 18.
on December 12, 2013
My Cavalier is allergic to chicken and sweet potatoes, so it is hard to find a treat he likes and can eat. We ran across these a while back and since then, they have become hard to find. Thankfully, my local grocery store sells a 7 pack for 4.99. But, this price is a little lower (Amazon should fix this photo, the bag says 30, but the description says 18). My dog LOVES these and I would probably pay whatever to keep them in stock. He ends everyday with his "chew" and as soon as he comes in from his nightly business he runs right to the counter were these are stored and waits. He gets one a night and yes, they only last about 10 min. but it's his routine, And other than dehydrated beef liver, it's the treat he gets (stupid allergies!). I wish they were made in the USA, but it's the only non USA treat he gets.
on March 5, 2014
I think these are great because they last a good amount of time, they don't stain carpet and keep my sweet dog busy when I need her to be distracted!
on May 11, 2011
My dogs love these rawhide chews. The brown section is gone in minutes....and the golden then picks up the normal rawhide.
on April 1, 2014
This is what my dog loves and it is almost impossible to get in stores. Quick and easy delivery and good price.
on December 29, 2014
PLEASE read the label. This product is made in China. Both my dogs loved these, ate it all up and 24 hours later, I was cleaning up messes all over the house. They were sick!! After 48 hrs, they came around and since I hadnt figured out it was these, it had just been Christmas and figured they got into something. I gave them another one...AGAIN messes all over, my youngest dog got it the worse. I started doing research and BAM these went in the trash ASAP. I fell like the worst mother ever. Please dont get these or give them to your dog. China products are killing our dogs.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse