Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on February 17, 2012
My dog LOVES these, and I purchased them for years. Beginning about two years ago Nylabone began making these in China (used to be USA). I've swapped to Sam's Yams. Better for my pup, and made here.
on August 18, 2011
My minpin and chiweenie LOVE these. I wish they would last longer, but my dogs tear them apart in minutes. Kinda expensive too, but better quality than a lot of other chews.
on September 21, 2011
My dog really loves these treats. Just the right size for my Papillon. Good price, too. Better than in pet stores.
on July 7, 2015
My dogs loved these, but I did not like that they were farmed out to be made in China. Quality lacking on the part of Nylabone. Now, I can't find them in the US stores any longer and Amazon sellers have them for $60 a bag of 18, when pet stores used to sell them for $15-28 (28 for a bag of 30 qty). Good product for dogs, but price for humans - ridiculous!
on November 5, 2013
My beagle would give these treats 5 stars.

But he can't read.

Apparently, I had some difficulty there, myself. Only now, after we went through two of these bags, I noticed the review that says these were made in China. Sure enough, on the back of the bag, in little tiny print, that's what is says. Didn't expect that from Nylabone!

My dog does love them, though. First he chews on the braid until he gets out every little bit of the flavored strip, then he horses around with the other parts, tossing them up in the air and chasing them under the couch.

Too bad he won't be getting any more!

By the way, if you still want them, the bag in the picture shows 30 treats, but it is actually a bag of 18.
on November 23, 2012
We were having troubles (for really the first time in 4 years) with our 5 pound MaltiPoo. She used to love these braided chews, and when we started buying them we thought they were made in the USA. The last bag we bought said "Made in China" now (new style bag). We stopped giving her the treats, and the itching no longer needs medication to keep her from scratching, and she does not seem to be convulsive either.

WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THESE FOR ANY SIZE DOG!
on November 2, 2013
My Min-Pin and Chihuahua love these. They seem to keep them occupied a little longer than other chews and even though my one dog isn't as big a chewer as the other he seems to prefer these. They do seem to leave one "twist" out sometimes- the lightest piece of rawhide. I don't think that is indicative of the quality though- they are just spoiled and a little picky. ;) Definitely recommend.
on February 2, 2014
I have lots of different kinds of treats in the closet. most of them small and low fat. She loves them all but When I opt to give her one of these as a special treat, she grabs it and tears out of the room(which means she loves it and doesn't want anyone to take it from her). Definitely a great treat and I buy them over and over again
on May 26, 2015
We have 2 small dogs with sensitive tummies. This is one of the only rawhide product we'll give our kids. Nylabone is a trusted name in our home. What's nice is that while they are working on the braid it comes apart and there are no big knobs on the ends to swallow and possibly choke on (that happened to one of our boys and it was terrifying). That said, the price is enough to make us choke but our boys are spoiled! Wish they were easier to find in stores but glad Amazon has them.
on March 8, 2014
my dog has had many types of rawhide but these are her favorites....even the cats try and steal them away from her to chew on...
they are the best in my opinion.
i will definitely buy these again...