Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jessy Lanza Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation SnS

on October 26, 2011
I gave this as a gift. Its ok, but not great. Its also small. I expected it to be small, but not as small as it was... Its a little underwhelming.

Luckily it wasn't a major occasion so it wasn't too big faux paus, however it would be easy for someone to make the mistake.

Again for the sale price, I think its fair, but consider what you're giving it for, as it is a bit paltry. It would serve well as a small thank you gift, but little else.

It arrives in good condition, and the freshness of the goods were good; I heard no complaints about it contents.
on April 26, 2011
I bought this for 2/3 off the list price a few days ago. It was exactly as pictured and bigger than what I thought it would be i wouldnt buy if full price but for how cheap I got it, it was a wonderful gift basket.
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I have received a few "gift baskets" through the mail and I feel that the greatest consideration about choosing a vendor is the assurance that the foods are of a good initial quality and as fresh as possible. This gift basket is just (barely) adequate in both of those categories.

It is a cute presentation and a nice selection of chocolate beverages, cookies, and candies, with a couple of teas thrown in for variety. It would be a nice "thinking of you" or "thank you" gift for one or two people. It came well packed and was received in fine shape. That said, I was disappointed in most of the items. I found the cocoa rather flavorless and watery. The biscotti was dry and so hard that my first thought was that it seemed stale. It had somewhat adequate coco flavor but did not come close to a fresh biscotti, or even a fresh packaged product. It reminded me of a chocolate teething biscuit for babies. I'd compare it's quality to the cheap, packaged baked goods available in convenience marts. The wafer cookies were acceptable but not overly impressive. Even the truffles were hard and tasted a little on the old side. I have not yet tried the tea or cafe latte, or the chocolate bar, but I'm assuming they will be acceptable. If not I will add an update to my review. In summary, I have to say that the most impressive thing about this gift basket is the presentation and the boxes the various items come in.

I also see that the picture of the products is not identical to what I received. I realize that this can happen due to product availability, but I would hope that the substitutions are of a similar or better value as they are made. All these things considered, I would want improved quality and assurance of the included products before I chose to send this to anyone.

I really can't recommend this basket if you are wanting to impress the recipient, and why would you send it if you weren't?
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
This gift basket is nicely-presented -- it comes in a cute teacup-shaped basket, with a nice bow on the outside. But you really, really don't get much for your money.

Here's what they give you:

- A regular-sized Ghirardelli caramel chocolate bar ($1 retail)
- Two individual tea bags (50 cents? retail)
- One serving of hot chocolate (50 cents?)
- One serving of instant cafe latte (50 cents?)
- One biscotti ($1 retail?)
- A small packet of chocolate truffles ($2)
- A small packet of chocolate wafer cookies ($2)

That's it. My estimated retail value (not including the basket): $7.50. I can't see a price for this on Amazon, but I'm willing to bet it's at least three times my estimate.

This is all quality stuff, but such a tiny amount. You could do much, much better by putting together your own gift basket. I can't recommend anyone buy this.
VINE VOICEon April 28, 2012
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
This gift basket is even cuter in person than it is on the website. The cup and saucer basket are adorable and are now the centerpiece of my living rom coffee table holding the remotes and eye glasses. The snacks and teas inside are nice and are exactly what is pictured, 1 serving each of Chocolate Truffle Hot Cocoa mix, and Mocha Latte, 2 servings of chocolate wafer cookies, 1 biscotti cookie, 2 tea bags, a milk chocolate caramel bar and small box of raspberry chocolate truffles. All in all, I wish there was more emphasis on the tea since the tea cup basket is the focus of the gift, but as it is, this is a nice gift for anyone, not just the tea lover.
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
From the packaging, this looked like a great gift basket. If I were rating on appearance alone, I would definitely give the basket a full five stars: it arrived packaged neatly inside a large cardboard box, and the basket itself was neatly wrapped in cellophane and tied up nicely with a pretty fabric bow. Plus, the teacup-shaped basket adds a pretty, unique touch.

Upon opening the basket, however, one quickly realizes that there is not all that much to it. One of the smaller photos above shows that this basket includes a total of eight items--two of those items are tea bags, and several others are also single serving items, including the hot cocoa, the latte, and the biscotti. In fact, of all of the items pictured, the ONLY one I found suitable for actually serving more than one person was the chocolate wafer cookies, as this provided two packages of several cookies each. (NOTE: my own basket did NOT include the "White Chocolate Amaretto" wafer cookie shown in the bottom right of the photo; instead, I had two raspberry truffle chocolates.)

I will say that pretty much everything in this package--with the exception of the "Cafe Latte," which was fairly bland--was quite tasty. For a SINGLE recipient who is fond of tea/cookies, this basket would make a decent gift, although it is a little pricey. For other purposes, I would not recommend this basket.
on February 15, 2013
Well--when something says it will get there on Weds the 13th and doesn't get there by Thursday the 14th, and when you sent it specifically for Valentine's day, that just doesn't work for me. Sorry I spent my money.
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Ok, let me say this first off... if I had spent $30 to $50 on this gift basket and sent it to a friend, I would be seriously angry. The items inside the basket are few and far between. The cup shaped basket is really cute, but not worth the overall price of the package.

Two individual tea bags, that tasted good, but that's all, just two single tea bags. A single serving of powdered instant coffee mix in a "latte" flavor - it was weak. A tiny Ghiradelli chocolate & carmel candy bar that was good, but again, just the one. A tiny sampler size of chocolate truffles, rich flavor and tiny. A box of chocolate wafer cookes that were very good and the single box did have 8 bite size cookies in it, so you could share with a friend. A single chocolate biscotti - not very sweet, just right as a complement to your cup of coffee. And a packet of hot chocolate mix - haven't tried it yet, but again just enough for one serving.

If this is the actual size of the entire gift basket (rather than a sample size for the Vine program), then just give it a pass. You can buy the individual items in larger quantities and a cheap, equally cute basket at a hobby store - put it all together and save some cash AND give a better present!
Wine.com Cup of Coffee & Tea, Cup & Saucer Gift Basket

Upon opening the outer box I was very pleased with the presentation of the Cup and Saucer Gift Basket.

With closer inspection, there isn't much here but is adequate for one person or perhaps a nice romantic morning indulgence. If you LOVE chocolate, this basket is for you. The hot chocolate and coffee (each for one serving only) was very good, chocolaty, and creamy.

The Numi tea (Morning Rise; a breakfast blend of black teas and Berry Black; Darjeeling black tea) was ok, nothing out of the ordinary.

The Ghirardelli chocolate caramel bar and Montbana chocolate squares were sweet and delicious. The Torani chocolate biscotti were ok but I prefer Nonni biscotti more.

The wafers are tasty and crisp and you receive a good amount of them, plenty to share or have over a few days. (Picture included of biscotti, some wafers and hot chocolate).

I think to make this basket perfect would be to include an actual cup and saucer.

The Cup and Saucer basket itself is really nice and different and a great keepsake.

Overall, this is a nice "thinking of you" or "just because" basket.
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Amazon sent me this for free to review.

This gift basket arrived extremely well-packed, and was even a little more attractive than it looks in the photo. "Cup and saucer" describes the shape of the basket; there is not an actual cup or saucer included.

I was astonished by how little actual food or beverage is included in this fancy basket; it's mostly full of paper. With all the contents, you can literally make one cup each of coffee, cocoa, and two flavors of tea. Who packs individual tea bags, as opposed to a little box of them? And there's under a half-pound, in total, of cookies and sweets.

These products are of good quality and well chosen. But the maker should take out some paper filling and put some more tea and treats in this visually lovely package. I WOULD NOT ORDER this mostly-filler basket for fear of offending the recipient with its stinginess.