Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eric Clapton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS

on August 20, 2013
My almost 4 year old kept asking for a princess watch and when it arrived, she was beyond happy. The watch is very nice and looks comfortable to be worn all day, every day. We literally have to make her take it off before bed. We couldn't be happier.
on March 25, 2016
I purchased the Disney Kids' PN1009 Digital Princess Watch watch for my niece she is 6. She loves barbies and this was one of her favorite. She loved it and wears it daily to school. The best part of it the Pink color. She likes pink a lot and always want anything in pink.

So coming to the product, its a digital one, so kids can grasp the timing thing easily. its from Disney that itself is a trademark. The quality is good and its been almost a year since she started using it and its still like new with usual wear and tear. The battery life is great and best part of this watch which she loves to do is lighting in the dial. There are multicolor lighting in this watch which you can see with a push of a button.

So if you want to gift something to a kid who loves all this, then this is the one you should be giving. Really they will love it.
on September 12, 2012
This was ordered as a replacement for the same item previously purchased for my 4 year old Granddaughter, my Princess. That's a roundabout way of saying that it's not made for rough wear. Pin holding strap broke and while seeking another one, the face fell away. So save it for "Princess" occasions.
on May 9, 2014
She even wears it to bed. I'm surprised she is willing to wear it all the time, as she tends to be fussy about stuff (never keeps on a headband, complains that socks are twisted, etc.) But the watch has been on her wrist except when she showers every day since she got it over a month ago. Even though she loves it, when it arrived the band was wavy (and still is) from the way it was packaged, and doesn't lay flat on her wrist. That doesn't seem to bother her, but prevents me from giving it 5 stars. Otherwise, it is exactly what it appears to be - a $15 kids watch with princesses on it!
on July 7, 2014
Pros: It is pink, it has princesses, its Disney, and I can afford it
Cons: Super small digital display, no illumination, and It only suits my daughter's tastes and wardrobe.

My daughter loves the princesses and the pink that the watch obviously offers. However, the digital time is so tiny that when she asks me if it is one-one-one-five (11:15am), I have to hold her wrist close enough so i can read the equivalent of Times New Roman font size 8 on a printed report. As we are trying to teach her how to read the time, this makes it very difficult to verify that she is correct (luckily she is most of the time... yeah my honor student is way smarter than your cat and dog *bumper sticker it*). In summary, if you are trying to teach your kid how to read the time on a digital watch ,this one makes my eyes and my back hurt. If your child already knows how to tell time, why not get them a watch that has a larger display and a possible illumination option?
on October 17, 2014
Oh my goodness! This was the perfect stocking stuffer for my little granddaughter. She walked around all day with her wrist in the air showing anyone who would look. Has worked now for months, and still looks brand new. Great choice.
on February 16, 2014
I ordered this watch as a gift. I received it and opened it to repackage it, as a gift, because it was in a cheep , clear plastic covering over it. I am glad I did because the watch would not even work! One could hardly read the time because it was sooo small. That was not the reason for the return.I returned, as instructed, because it did not work!( I have always given a positive review of what I order through Amazon, but I never even received the credit on my purchase. I have heard nothing from Amazon, even though everything else has been great.) This was $23.24 for a kids wacth, that I can consider.. a loss of money. Sorry Amazon, never heard from you on this.
on December 19, 2012
The first watch that was sent did not work. Amazon quickly sent another one that functioned well. The only other problem is that the time and date are too tiny to easily read. Watch is very cute however.
on April 20, 2014
Cheap watch made more expensive because of the Disney name on it. Plastic, uncomfortable band, but my daughter doesn't notice it that much. Worst part is, every day she wears it to school, she comes home and it has condensation on the inside, so you can't read the time. My assumption is she gets it a bit wet when she washes her hands. I've had it for about a month. I don't expect it to last very long. Would not buy again.
on November 10, 2012
My daughter loved this watch and, for this price, it a a really great product and a good deal. She wears it all the time and it is exactly the kind of "Princess" item that she loves. I was very happy to find it for such a reasonable price.