Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

Price:$70.61 - $178.74

on April 7, 2012
Purchased these faring to use with the OEM 2011 Subaru WRX crossbars. They fit perfectly and installation was a breeze. The "Inno" logo is extremely easy to remove if you are going for the simple look. The kit also includes 4 clear film to protect vehicle's paint with the faring legs.
33 comments30 of 32 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 29, 2015
Faring went on very easily, it took me and another maybe 10 minutes to get it on straight. I was very pleased to see Inno included 4 clear vinyls to put on your roof to prevent the faring feet from scratching the paint. I have experienced little to no noise or rattling from this product, and it adds a nice look to your car. The Inno sticker that comes on it is also very easy to get off if you dont want it on there. I mounted this to the Subaru OEM roof rack on my 2011 STI hatch.
review image review image review image
22 comments23 of 24 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 27, 2012
Inno offers a fitment guide on their website which is somewhat helpful. It is hard to find specifications for many of their products, indcluding these fairings. 3 sizes are available: 31, 40, and 48 inches. There are two different fairing products that differ by their attachment brackets. These brackets appear as though they will fit up to 1 inch square/round tubing or just about any oval-shaped factory rails 1 inch thick or less. This bracket is much longer and therefore sticks out much more if you use have 1 inch rails (functionally fine but looks odd.) The sizing of Inno's fairings does not match that of some other manufacturers. I like the appearance and quality of this product. I will add a couple of photos when I get a chance.
11 comment14 of 16 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 15, 2014
Easy to install however the manufacture does not supply enough information on sizing. The medium is slightly to small and does not reduce wind noise (actually increases it). If you are buying this for a Subaru impreza/wrx get the large as it will extend past the rack pillars and should reduce wind noise.
on June 3, 2014
I bought the medium size for my 2012 Subaru Impreza wagon. Unit installs easily and is well made. With the rear lip of the sunroof tipped up, it reduces noise. With the whole sunroof retracted it actually makes an intolerable amount of noise. Also, using the factory Subaru roof rack, the medium does not reach the roof mounts (leaves a 1" gap from the end of the fairing, to the roof mount which adds turbulence). I recommend the Large size so the fairing completely reaches or covers the black plastic mounts that screw into the roof (more aerodynamic).
on July 28, 2014
I put this on my Thule aero blades on my focus st. yes it works on aero blades and if your getting this for the focus get the large. Thule can say what they want but my aero blades made noise. it also looks really good to. It was really easy to put on I've had it on for about a week. no issues that includes strapping my surf board to my roof.
on May 19, 2013
Bought this for a 2008 Subaru Impreza with original roof racks. I had the racks for several years but never used them because they howled like banshees. Tried several fixes but to no avail and could never find a fairing that would fit these racks. I purchased the Inno based on some other posted comments. Well the short story is problem solved. The medium size fit perfectly and looks great. I It was easy to peel off the INNO decal since I have a thing about turning my car into a rolling billboard. (Sorry INNO) It just looks so much cleaner without it.
on November 16, 2014
The roof rack on my Transit Connect made a horrible HOWLING noise from 50-70mph. This thing stopped that completely. Installed in about 10 minutes (woulda been five if I'd had paid attention to which mount was Left, Right, and Center).
review image
on October 16, 2015
I have this (LARGE size, carbon fiber look) installed on my 2015 MKVII Volkswagen GTI 5 door hatchback with Whispbar aero bars. The fairing looks great and the setup I have is impressively quiet on the highway, even up to 75mph. The Inno sticker can be removed easily, and I really like the way it looks, sleek and minimal. The only downside is that I can't open the sunroof with the fairing installed. The clamps on the fairing get in the way of the sunroof glass. This is because the Whispbar aero bars sit low and close to the roof of the car. I would imagine that with a different roof rack system, opening the sunroof would not be an issue.
review image review image
on November 29, 2014
After reading a few reviews about how much noise this makes vs not having one I decided to wait and see if I needed this before ordering it. I decided to order this after hearing all the wind nose created by the rack alone, just driving around the city. This Inno fairing is awesome. Very easy to install AND NO NOISE whatsoever.
I've had this on the interstate going ~80 MPH with rain and winds up to 20 MPH, there was no noise. So besides the great functionality, it looks great too.