Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on April 25, 2011
This is pricey dried fruit, but it's arranged beautifully and makes a great healthy gift. The only part I don't like is the pineapple which is processed with way too much sugar. All other fruits are great. Nice presentation.
on November 13, 2010
Excellent assortment of delicious dried fruits, beautifully arranged. Came quicker than I expected. I was very happy with this purchase.
on December 17, 2013
Very Very Disappointed. It was a gift and thought I would try a different one from the last one ordered which they did enjoy.
However, the appearance was deceiving. The receiver advised looked nothing like picture except for the pineapple center.
All the fruit were too hard to eat and enjoy. Platter was filled mostly with dates.
I will not recommend this one at all.
on December 22, 2012
I use Amazon frequently and I've found them to be efficient and very reliable. Prime Membership is an excellent bargain, you can get free two shipping on so many items - and now many other features with kindle books and streaming movies. And usually, not always, Amazon's prices are great deals. I don't take the time to write many reviews unless it is an extremely positve or negative experience. This was an extremely positive one! For one of his gifts this year I ordered this lovely fruit basket for my 81 year Dad. He loves this kind of dried fruit. And, he is very selective and does not rave easily. The dried fruit I usually sent him was no longer available from another source, so I gave this one a shot. Dried fruit is not something I eat, so I needed to rely on ratings and the item description. It arrived on time and looked great. More importantly he loved it and he called to tell me (more than once!) that it was the freshest and best tasting ever! Thank you Amazon and Broadway Basketeers for making great gifts a few clicks away! I sent the large one, only a link for the small one is coming up now: Broadway Basketeers Christmas Heart Healthy Floral Dried Fruit (Small) Holiday Gift Baskets (Pack of 2)
on December 23, 2013
I bought this item for a Christmas present because it said "•This 2 lb. tray contains a gourmet assortment of succulant dried fruit from the fertile California valley" on the description but when I opened the package, it said "CONTAINS PRODUCTS OF THAILAND, TURKEY & USA".

I was NOT happy when I found they use mostly non-USA items as advertised. I sent mine back for a full refund.
on October 12, 2010
Very attractive and very fresh! My mother-in-law is enjoying it very much! I would purchase from this company again.
on February 1, 2014
I purchased this for my husband and myself as a holiday gift. The fruit was great, just right. Nothing tasted bad. We picked at the basket for weeks. I love cherries, which is why I chose this one over a smaller options, but it was a lot of fruit for only a few people. If you aren't sharing with many people I recommend a smaller basket.
on February 19, 2014
a distant cousin who has been snowed in this winter in upper New Hampshire got this for Christmas, She loved it. says it all tasted excellent, and it brightened up her days while being stuck indoors. I'm sending another soon, it's been a hard winter back there this year.
on January 2, 2014
Placed order on 12/17/13. Product to shipped as Amazon prime. Wanted to give as a Christmas present. Did not arrive.
Planned to use at new years eve function. Did not arrive.
Received 1/2/14 crushed box.
Product looks nice, Will not work at Super bowl party, not good for 4th of July, Perhaps for next Christmas?
on January 14, 2014
Bopught it for my Dad and he had no problem telling me it wasn't very good. Way to many Dates. Nice presentation and basket, but the fruit was better at Wegmans

See 1 answered question