Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Color: Cherry|Change
Price:$939.99+ Free shipping

on June 29, 2010
There was a bit of sticker shock involved, but the 20 piece Le Creuset cookware set has performed well so far. Easy to use, easier to clean up, and all the pieces look fabulous.

We originally bought the set for induction cooktop compatibility (since most pieces are enameled cast iron), but in truth these are great pieces no matter what type of stove one has.

Heads up - several pieces are stoneware, so those particular ones will not work on induction cooktops - they work great in the oven, though!
44 comments| 58 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 26, 2012
I love the Le Creuset enameled cast iron. Only three of these are the enameled cast iron. The rest are stoneware. Stoneware is stoneware, and isn't worth the extra price. The cast iron pieces were boxed in boxes with color pictures and the Le Creuset name, and said they were made in France. The stoneware come in regular brown cardboard and are stamped with a "made in vietnam" stamp. Are they Le Creuset? you certainly couldn't tell by the boxes! I set the set back
44 comments| 54 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 15, 2011
I highly recommend this set! Food cooks perfectly and the pieces cleans up so easily - my potatoes dauphine come out extraordinary because of the porcelain enameled cast iron pan. Even my husband loves this cookware and since we've purchased the set he's been spending more and more time in the kitchen. I must confess that I actually prefer to hand wash because I enjoy hand washing these pieces because they are so lovely and clean up so nicely. The one thing is that I wish it included a small omelet pan, but that can also be purchased separately. Don't let the price scare you away. I spend over $500 on a Calphalon set a few years ago and the nonstick coating recently began flaking off so badly that we had to dispose of it. But this Le Creuset is much superior in quality than that other set, and it will clearly last much longer! Oh Le Creuset, where have you been all my life?
on March 17, 2012
I have looked at Le Creuset on and off for years. Every time one of the TV chefs would say how great one of the Le Creuset dutch ovens were, I'd look at them and would think the price wasn't worth it. Then I found a slightly used one at a really good price (I think the person didn't know what they had!) and tried it out. Total love! I used it every day for almost 4 months before I decided I wanted more Le Creuset pieces.
But again the price. One day this popped up on the "Recommended for You" and I added it to my wish list. When I got an unexpected bonus at work, and saw the price was reduced to $699 from the $1100, I jumped on it. I have no regrets - it has been worth every penny. I have the pots on display on shelves because the color is so beautiful and they clean up very well (I hand wash them). I've used them on the stove top and in the oven, and have also used the mini-cocottes to take my lunch to work because they go in the microwave. (I use rubber bands to hold the lid on in my lunch bag.)
They heat and cook evenly and the price for this many pieces is a steal.
on January 9, 2014
This was a Christmas present that my husband and I purchased for our home! Our adult children both use and rave about their Cast Iron. My old non-stick pots and pans were shedding their non-stick surfaces into our food so we knew it was time to join the CI generation. We're loving it! I'm discovering and using lots of new recipes for the cast iron cookware! However, not all of the pieces are cast iron. There is some stoneware and also a large stainless steel pot in this set; these pieces are enameled just like the CI pieces but they do have different cooking capabilities, e.g., no stovetop use for the stoneware and no oven use for the stainless steel. All in all, a great purchase.
on February 17, 2013
Gave these to my son who wants to improve his culinary skills...and get a great set of cookware that will last. This a very nice set, lots of sizes and items that satisfy.
on September 27, 2010
This is my first Le Creuset Cookware and I really loved it! Magnificent cookware for a great price!
on December 24, 2012
Brought the set for my wife for Christmas. She loves this brand. Saved compared to buying individually. It arrived fast in one big heavy box.
on March 30, 2016
purchased for my daughters wedding.
They loved the cookware.
on January 22, 2015
Fantastic deal. We are using it every day.