Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on January 17, 2014
I was a little disappointed in the size as it was a gift. Perhaps I didn't read the measurements though. The recipient said it tasted good and fresh so at least that part went well. Packaging was shaky as it was a bit crushed on top.
on November 9, 2012
I ordered this as a gift for three special people. I didn't taste it but looks very good. I would have given it five start if it looked exactly like the picture presented.
on April 28, 2013
The box is pretty, but the picture and price suggest that you get a lot more for your money. Way to expensive for what you get.
on April 12, 2013
The truffles were good, the rest was just ok. It was definitely not worth the price. I would recommend buying something else.
on May 30, 2015
Horrible cheap chocolate! "Best" item was a nutter butter cookie dipped in cheap chocolate - the nutter butter almost saved it.