Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Luxury Beauty Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now DOTD

on November 9, 2012
I ordered this as a gift for three special people. I didn't taste it but looks very good. I would have given it five start if it looked exactly like the picture presented.
on January 17, 2014
I was a little disappointed in the size as it was a gift. Perhaps I didn't read the measurements though. The recipient said it tasted good and fresh so at least that part went well. Packaging was shaky as it was a bit crushed on top.
on April 28, 2013
The box is pretty, but the picture and price suggest that you get a lot more for your money. Way to expensive for what you get.
on April 12, 2013
The truffles were good, the rest was just ok. It was definitely not worth the price. I would recommend buying something else.
on May 30, 2015
Horrible cheap chocolate! "Best" item was a nutter butter cookie dipped in cheap chocolate - the nutter butter almost saved it.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse