Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on May 10, 2010
I have always been a charcoal fan, but I like the convenience of having gas. So I missed my smoke flavor in some of my favorites like brisket, beer can chicken, and ribs so I decided to give this a try, as everything else I tried didn't give as much smoke as I wanted. So I was amazed to see so much of smoke coming out of my grill with the lid closed. I opened the lid to check on my chicken and was happy to see the smoke box working very well. It smoked the meat very well. I cant wait to use it with my brisket and ribs. It fits right under my grill plates and heats up very quickly.

The only negative that I can find is that because it does smoke so much, you will have to keep refilling it with chips a little more than normal if your cooking for long periods of time. How I see it is the more smoke, the better.
on June 12, 2013
This item will not fit beneath the grill plate in the Weber Q series. Also there is some paint on it that looks like it will flake soon. Your best bet is a cast iron product. Look elsewhere. Too much effort for a return.
on October 16, 2010
When I was shopping for a smoker, this style really caught my eye. This smoker works really good and is easy to use on the gas grill. I do however, wish I would of purchased the larger size.
on August 7, 2010
This appears to be a nicely made product, but it is too narrow fit between the fire elements of the Weber Q. I've order a flat-box model that can sit on the side of the grill.
on February 17, 2013
I had used one of these boxes the entire summer of last year and liked very much. It is a good addition to a gas grill. It is worth buying it!
on July 14, 2013
Just what I was looking for. Works great. I use it on my gas grill. Thanks for offering this product!
on December 19, 2014
Love this thing. My brother had one he was using on his gas grill. I was visiting him up in Rhode Island. It did such a great job that I ordered which still visiting and it was waiting for me when I returned to South Carolina. I'm still using it and love it. Main thing...don't soak your chips...it works better that way I think. I have put chips and pellets in it.
on September 21, 2014
Needed too much heat to get pellets to smoke. Results were food cooked to fast and too hot.
on July 19, 2015
Easy to replenish the chips .. Easy to wedge given the design of the case ..

See 1 answered question