Your Garage Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Brett Dennen Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS

on May 15, 2014
This bed was not thick enough for our 14 year old doggie, who weighs 14 lbs. When he laid on it, his tired old bones were virtually on the floor.
on August 28, 2015
This is the only bed my pug hasn't attempted to destroy. We've tried several other beds in the past, but this is the only one he will actually sleep on. The material is much softer than other beds we've tried.
on July 13, 2014
Very nice quality plush bed. Fits my chihuahua/dachschund mixs crate perfectly. He wouldnt have anything to do with his crate before I put the bed in.. Now he sleeps in it willingly and takes his dental treats and bully sticks in his crate to enjoy.

Even though my dog has plenty of toys and chews to tear up, he did get at the bed and caused a little damage before I was able to stop him; so if your dog is any type of chewer, the bed will not hold up to it. However, I found a way to prevent the dog from chewing on the bed directly. The 23 by 18 inch bed fits right into a pillowcase :)
on May 10, 2015
My new puppy loves loves loves her bed. She won't move out of it!!!
on November 18, 2013
It was WAY too *flimsy* of the 2 pet beds I bought (the other being: "Midwest Quiet Time 23-By-17-Inch Paw Print/Fleece Reversible Pet Bed, Blue"). I ended up returning it and buying a 2nd on of the aforementioned other one.

My 50lb staffie loves to shuffle/circle before nesting on her bed, but this bed just won't stay put in its spot because of the super puffy yet flimsy nature of this one. I would recommend the other one by the same company.
on November 27, 2015
The grey is a little lighter than the product photo but I don't mind it at all. They are really soft and my dogs seem to be loving them already! However if you have a big dog that likes to chew things to pieces this probably isn't the bed for you.
on April 16, 2016
Great beds that fit beautifully in the crate. (They were a recommended product with the crate I bought, the MidWest 1524DD 24-By-18-By-19-Inch iCrate.) They come up to the bottom rung of the crate, a few inches from the floor, which is great 'cause my tiny doxie had some difficulty stepping over the threshold before I put the bed in.

My dachshund absolutely loves it. My older dog uses it when it's out of the crate, even though it's too small for her, and my third dog seems to love the taste, as she pulled all the stuffing out of hers almost immediately. She enjoyed lying on it before she destroyed it, though!

My one complaint is that I wish there were other colors. I tend to like to match their bedding to their fur so that the shedding doesn't show as much.
on December 7, 2014
Pros: soft and well put together

Con's: small, thin/cheap filling means that almost any weights equates to floor contact. My mutt is a mere 16lbs, and I can't imagine he finds this comfortable.

It's great for inside the pen for short periods, but nothing more. It's not so terrible that I'd return, but not great that I'd ever buy again.
on December 8, 2015
I am very pleased with my purchase of this MidWest Quiet Time Pet Bed. It is very plush and has a thick pad in it. For my three cats, that is a recipe for an afternoon snooze! It's the perfect size for one or two of my cats to snooze together. They really love it. I've had other pet beds before, but this is made so much better, it's nice and thick, and very plush and soft. It comes highly cat recommended, but I could only get one of them to pose for a photo!
review image review image review image review image review image
on July 13, 2015
This washes well...we've now washed it at least 5 times and it's still in perfect shape and hasn't shown any signs of falling apart! My dogs love it and it's a perfect size bed to move around! We use it all the time...I really needed something to put under my computer desk since my dogs love to sit at my feet when I work and this bed is PERFECT!! This is for small to medium sized dogs (FYI)!