Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Size: 24-Inch|Color: Gray|Change

on November 3, 2012
Within minutes of putting this bed in the crate, my puppy took his first voluntary nap in it. Even though he has several beds, sometimes he chooses to pull this one out of the kennel and bring it into the living room with us. It's definitely dog approved!

He's now 6+ months old and this bed has taken his abuse. Overall, he's fairly gentle with the bed- but he has been caught chewing it and shaking it around. There are no holes! I didn't think any bed would make it this long so I'm very happy with it's durability so far.

Pets are an integral part of our lives, but I also love good design. Anytime something is functional, and good looking, I'm happy.

I highly recommend this bed.
review image
11 comment| 142 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 9, 2014
My dog was laying on his new bed before I had fully gotten it out of the box! Instant cozy appeal to my King Charles Cavalier - he knew anything this soft had to be for him.
on April 19, 2012
I purchased two of these recently, for the living room & bedroom. It's REALLY soft, kinda wish I had a blanket made out of this stuff for myself. Now my dog is spoiled: he will only lay down in his bed. Somehow, the hardwood floor or the wooden deck are now unacceptable surfaces. He'll just sit there, waiting. Once I bring his bed out on the deck, he immediately lays down and falls asleep. Considering how soft this bed is, can't say that I blame him. A very good buy.
on November 3, 2011
The 40 x 72 bed is the perfect size for both my chocolate lab and golden retriever. It washes easily and retains its shape without shedding. It seems to trap the loose dog hair better than the other dog beds I have and has lessened the amount of dog hair tumble weeds in my living room. All in all a great buy at the price and fabulous product.
on September 21, 2015
It's a soft pet bed. The cover is really slick feeling plush, like if you stepped on it you could slip, might wanna keep that in mind when you place it. I wish now that I'd paid closer attention and gotten a memory foam filled bed, as the filling in this is mostly air. The rest is probably that fluffy white pillow fill you see at craft stores. Press on it with your hand and you feel the floor. There's nothing wrong with this bed, and the size is great. It's just not well filled like I wanted for our older dog.
on December 12, 2014
I'm really disappointed in the quality of this bed. The picture that this company uses to describe the bed is completely bogus. Notice how the dog doesn't sink into the bed AT ALL. Its completely photoshopped to make it appear as though the bed is ultra plush and firm. Seriously, look at the photo zoomed in. The dog is completely superimposed on the bed and was probably on a hard floor when the real photo was taken. In reality this thing offers nearly zero support. My medium sized dog (60lbs) sank right to the floor on even his lightest body parts. He hated it, and preferred to sleep on his blanket instead. I also don't believe the majority of the reviews praising the bed are genuine. Something doesn't add up here.
on April 8, 2012
There's not much to say about this! I have an 80lb Rhodesian Ridgeback, who fits on this bed just fine with room to spare! She loves it! It gets a bit staticky at times, but nothing crazy. I would recommend it to anyone.
on May 1, 2015
Omg, my poor dog has had a small pillow in his crate with blankets because I've had such a hard time at the pet stores finding a pillow that fits a 23x13 crate. Finally found one on Amazon. I took a gamble on the grey 21x12 pillow figuring it'd fit due to the sides and it fits perfect!!! I read most of the reviews on this item and beware there are different pillow options. This company sells flat and fluffy ones. Mine was a fluffy pillow, grey, with a soft fur side with swirl like pattern. Great price and came with prime. In my picture I have the plastic bottom part out of my crate and a bath rug, my dog would dig up the pillow to scratch the plastic, so that's gone. The plastic part of a crate does have rounded edges and I'm sure the pillow would still fit even with that in.
on February 19, 2016
Just here to let people know that I washed this in the washing machine on the hottest setting and then put it in the dryer on the hottest setting and it came out fine. In case anyone is wondering. It says only wash cold but washing it hot worked for me. I washed it hot because my dog got sick and vet told me to wash all her bedding on the hot setting.
on May 15, 2014
This bed was not thick enough for our 14 year old doggie, who weighs 14 lbs. When he laid on it, his tired old bones were virtually on the floor.