Automotive Deals Summer Reading Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

Size: 17.5" Diameter|Color: Sage Green|Change

on January 14, 2012
the bed is as described. i ordered the 43-inch and it is large enough for my 40 pound beagle mix to lay fully stretched out, a bit too large for my dog. the shearling material is nice and soft, and easy to remove with a zipper. however the cushion is extremely thin, i could feel through to the floor with one finger. i expected a thicker cushion for the price. i will be returning this.
on December 19, 2012
I just received this bed for my dog. I made my purchase based on the size of an existing one which is identical in style but different maker. It looked small when I unpacked it and I discovered that the 25" size I ordered is in reality only 22" (size does matter)so had to re-order the next larger 29" size. I am pleased with the quality but they need to let customers know that they run small. Amazon return policy is very generous and they make it exceedingly easy to return items and get credit so I am happy about that part.
on March 31, 2012
We got the bed yesterday and right off I want to say it was shipped very quickly. We were so excited to get it and to see Dane's (9 month old Choc Lab, weighs 100 lbs)reaction. We weren't disappointed!! As soon as we were pulling it from the box he knew it was for him and got very excited. We put it on the floor and he went right to it, took a smell, then climbed right in! Of course we went to him and his tail was just a wagging and he gave me and my husband big kisses as if he was saying "thank you." Dane is a very large puppy and we were slightly worried the bed would not be big enough. But he fits and even with a little extra room. He seems to love being cushioned from all sides and the secure feeling it gives him. We had so much fun with him in it last night, playing with toys, rubbing his belly and getting kisses. I highly recommend this bed and so does Dane!! Here's a link to a picture of him in the bed:
[...]
Wish I knew how to put the picture here in my review but if you can, I don't know how. But if you go to the link you will see just how wonderfully he fits and how happy he looks. This bed is perfect!!

Here's a video from last night playing with Dane in his new bed...please excuse the darkness but you will see how much fun he is having!
review image
on May 27, 2013
The diameter of the 25" bed is only 22" (on the outside). The inside diameter is only 18". I think Amazon should do a better job of making sure their product descriptions have some basis in reality.
on August 20, 2013
Others have posted and complained about receiving a bed that was smaller than expected too many times...enough to where I should have paid attention. BUT, I thought a 20" bed would be fine and how far off could it be? Well the bed came today and barely measured 16.5" at its longest point. VERY DISAPPOINTED in that now I need to take time to return and re-order.
on August 23, 2012
I was not sure about this bed at first but have come to really like it. The cover is removable.....I have already washed and dried it once and it came out great. The foam is firm which the dogs really seem to like. Overall a really nice little bed that should last longer than some of the beds I have purchased in the past since it is washable.
on April 4, 2013
I ordered a 20" bed after measuring the bed my dog was sleeping in. This bed, though advertised as 20", was only 16.75. My dog couldn't fit in it. Then, to return it, I would have to pay shipping and take it to UPS. I gave it to someone with a very small dog rather than go through that hassle for something that only cost $20.
on June 14, 2015
My dog LOVES this bed. When I got him a similar bed a while back, he refused to even climb into it until the factory smell had dissipated--it had a different foam core. He climbed into this bed right away, despite it having a pretty strong factory smell, and two days later it is clearly his favorite. The foam edge is good for pugs, since they like to rest their chins on something; the size is good for a small to small-medium dog (my pug is about 20 pounds and loves having some extra room in the bed). The lining is a nice cozy faux sheepskin, and the cover goes all the way around the bottom. I haven't laundered the cover yet, so I'm not sure how it will hold up to that. The smell has dissipated after a couple of days. I'm planning on buying another, since he really needs both an upstairs and a downstairs bed.
on December 30, 2011
UPDATE - 7 months after purchase.

The foam on both beds has fallen apart. My dogs don't chew their beds and the outside covers are in good shape - a little dirty but we wash then every few weeks. But the foam parts, that we DO NOT wash, have literrally disintegrated. Very disappointed.

My previous review:

My dogs are each 55lb and these beds are perfect for them - but they curl up when they sleep. Stretched out, these are a bit small. But the dogs love them - we keep them in the bedroom and even during the day I will find the dogs in there laying in them. Soft and warm - just what they like.
on April 30, 2015
I put another small seat cushion in the bottom so our cat Nemo could put his chin over the edge when he lazily snoozes and it is his favorite sleeping area among many. Since he likes to sleep around in different places we also have a few "Quiet Time Fleece Crate Mats" strategically placed around the house as well. Of course he often chooses weird other places to nap but I guess that's just how cats are. Our's is a 2yr old rescue indoor/outdoor neutered male tabby. BTW, he looks so sweet we love to see him curled up or sprawled out, so soothing and comfortable for us both!
review image