Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on December 15, 2010
I was very hesitant about spending this much money on an accessory. After receiving it, I know now why they charge what they do. The bag is made similarly to a quality backpack, with the same types/quantity of material and zippers. Now I can take the machine off the counter and store it somewhere during the winter months when it doesn't get used as much. We used it with the Figi machine, and it works great.
on February 15, 2011
I don't know how I missed the fact that this travel bag was available. It is padded and holds the Key West concoction maker safely. It has a pocket for the shot glass and salt rimmer as well. I took my concoction maker on a 1400 mile road trip to where else, Key West recently. I highly recommend this accessory for your party blender.
on January 18, 2012
got this bag yesterday off of Amazon for $30 and the blender fits perfect. I put the battery charger in with the mixer and the battery itself in the side pouch along with the measuring cup. I think the blender feels lighter in this bag when you pick up as oppose to being in the box the blender came in. I think this travel bag will come in very handy this summer on the beach or heading over to friends house.
on January 31, 2012
bought it...love it! I can't imagine having the cordless frozen concoction maker without the case...how else would you get it from place to place as needed? This is the perfect solution at a reasonable price, and keeps everything together and in one place until needed. Well made and functional.
on June 3, 2011
The bag is exactly as described. Definitely worth the 30 or so dollars. It's very sturdy and perfect for the storage of my Bahamas Frozen Concoction maker. I needed this because I have very little counter space and needed to store my machine when not in use; and trying to put it back in the box was a pain. The only reason I didn't give 5 stars is because I kind of wish it was more of a case with hard sides instead of just a heavily padded bag, so that it would protect from moderate impact and not just scratches and dust. Nevertheless, I recommend this if you own any of the Margaritaville models that will fit inside.
on February 11, 2013
I bought this because i was always forced to bring my 300 dollar margaritaville with me to friends and family's houses. Its a very protective case and a great place to store the frozen drink maker of jimmy buffett. A great addition! I recommend this product. Any questions please ask i am always looking for advice so i enjoy giving it when i can as well.
on June 22, 2011
I bought the Key West, or is it Key Largo, model for my wife and we have been using this constantly. We found it a pain to take it anywhere so when I saw this bag we knew we needed it! This is the perfect travel bag for it. We also use it to store it. Like others said, don't drop it, since it's not made to protect it.
on October 15, 2013
Every once in a while I pack up my expensive margaritaville machine to add to parties I am invited to. This case fits the machine perfectly. Has straps that holds the machine in place. So if you unzip and somehow tip the bag wrong your machine doesnt come crashing out. The case is padded, as well as having an external pouch. You wont be able to transport anything beyond a recipe book in it though. This is the best way of getting your machine safely from point a to point b and back again.
on July 16, 2014
I was reluctant to pay this much for a seldom used bag. But got tired of hauling it to parties in costco bags. The bag is very well made, and secures the drink maker. It's worth the money even if you don't use it that often
on November 16, 2013
I'm always invited to partys now that I own the great margaritaville machine. Traveling with the machine was cumbersome before purchasing this bag. I use it for storage at my house as well. Just make sure your machine is completely dry before storing or you may end up with mold in the bag. Great quality material too