Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

I've been feeding these dental treats to my dog for several years. The dog likes them. The treats appear to be healthy. The treats are green with white markings (the white markings make them look old, but each time I order, the expiration date is always a year or two in the future). I give one treat to him twice a week.

Good prices on Amazon, but... There are several package/quantity varieties of this item on Amazon, so look around on Amazon to find the best deal. "Subscribe & Save" offers an additional discount.

The seller was Amazon.

This is not the only dental related treat that I give my dog. Here are others:
1) Chicken Wrapped Rawhide Chews (homemade by seller al9210 on eBay)
2) ValueBull 100 ct Regular 4in All Natural Bully Sticks, also available from Value Pet Supplies
3) Nylabone Advanced Oral Care Liquid Tartar Remover, 16-Ounce, or V-Oratene Drinking Water Additive 4 oz

keyword: fresh
on March 5, 2012
The mini chews are SMALL. I was surprised at how small they were, but since we have a 4lb morkie pup, I figured they'd be safe for him to eat under supervision.

I expected a generic greenie, but these are much harder and don't have that twizzler type texture that the greenies seem to have. These are a lot cheaper than greenies, so the price is reasonable, especially if you use subscribe and save.

My dog seems to like them, but again, because of the teeny size, I wouldn't leave him unattended while eating these for fear he might choke.

8/27/2012 UPDATE

I've since upped my rating to 4 stars since my dog is now older and REALLY REALLY LOVES these! The vet has told us that they keep plaque from building up on his teeth, so I am diligent about giving him one after each meal. I wish they lasted long. He can finish one in a few seconds, but that's ok. Also, have found these to be a lot cheaper at Petsmart and am able to get twice the amount for the same price as amazon.
on September 25, 2013
My little 3 lb pup loves these! They are not too big for her mouth and they seem to help, at least a little, with her stinky dog breath. Because she is so little, it is nearly impossible to brush her teeth, so these are great for her!
on July 30, 2014
My corgihuahua is not very treat motivated, and is super picky with food in general. This is the one and only treat he will lose his mind with excitement over, and he tries to give me a high-five as soon as he sees me going for the bag. The clean teeth are a bonus!
review image
on March 19, 2014
keeps her breath clean and her teeth shiny and healthy. gets one mini-chew a night. looks forward to it and never turns them away. have brought from amazon.com multiple times and will continue to do so. price is better than anywhere else, incl. target.
on January 21, 2011
The Nylabone Nutri Dent Minichews (72-Count) that I ordered and received looked stale -- color was not solid green as they normally are, but were whitest in color. I'm not sure why they looked off-color, but I disposed of them. I contacted Amazon and they immediately issued a credit for the Minichews. Thank you Amazon, but let's do a little more quality control over parishable items.

EdeBee
on January 27, 2015
My dogs are absolutely addicted to this wonderful treat! It is just the right size so they get just the right amount. I noticed their breath is sweet smelling too. great treat. Highly recommended. Lilly, owner of two Bichon-Maltese.
on September 2, 2013
My 14 lb cockapoo didn't like them. He prefers the Blue Buffalo version, which are actually a lot better ingredient-wise. He also likes the greenies too. I bought these because they are cheaper, but he won't eat them so its a bust.
on April 29, 2013
My dogs love them and insist on them every night before bed. The price and count was better on here than locally when I purchased them, so I check back when I need more to see whether they are cheaper here.
on April 16, 2012
Have been ordering this item for years and my dog loves. This order was different. It does not have the strong smell it usually does and my dog doesn't like them.