Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

• Eat
  • Customer Reviews

Price:$1.99

on February 13, 2014
My kids love it and it's not annoying! My one year old loves Yo Gabba. His older brother gets into it to. It's the best thing since Sesame Street.
on June 10, 2015
My son loves watching this show and now it's no longer on Prime. Very disappointed this morning. Hopefully you don't take his other shows away with no notice. This is my main use my Prime subscription.
11 comment9 of 10 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 26, 2013
My son loves this show!! It entertains while teaching lessons and the music is fun and upbeat. Very colorful and cute.
This show absolutely mesmerizes my 3 year old granddaughter as well as her 8 month old brother (the visuals are very well done). Recently when she didn't want to try a new food I reminded her that the motto on the show is don't say you don't like it until you try it. That worked.
on September 22, 2013
Yo Gabba Gabba Season 1 is awesome! This was the first show my son was actually engaged for any length of time. I'm guessing it's the unique sounds of their voices, songs and sounds effects, but this show is magical! I plop my kindle fire down in front of my son (now 1yr) while in his highchair or pack n play & he's entertained while I tidy up, cook, eat, etc. I have to admit that I get tired of their voices after a little while, but the magic content is so high, I have to give this 5 stars. My son loves this show so much more than all the other shows & it's very unique. Lots of music, catchy songs (Don't Bite Your Friends!) & the cameos by celebs makes it fun for mom & dad too. There are also a lot of different media used-cartoons, larger than life sets, singing food, etc. The characters all have different personalities & there are lessons learned throughout. The songs do get stuck in your head, but at least you'll have funny thoughts throughout your day!
on June 11, 2014
My toddler can't get enough of Yo Gabba Gabba! A lovvable group of colorful characters--Muno, Foofa, Toodee, Brobee, and Plex--are animated by the show's emcee, DJ Lance Rock, who brings them to life using his imagination. The show is almost entirely music based, which keeps children happily engaged and moving...no couch potatoes allowed when Gabba is on. My husband and I love the show, too, with its frequent nods at 70s and 80s pop culture, and original music that is heavily influenced by those decades. Big-name actors and musicians frequently appear as well. The educational aspect of the show is spot on, teaching children all types of life lessons. I highly recommend this show, because as DJ Lance always says, "Listening and dancing to music is AWESOME!!"
on December 26, 2013
Great show for kids. The guest stars are amazing and the songs are catchy. Educational and fun. My favorite part are the celebrities they get to be in this hokey (in a good way) show.
on January 2, 2014
Sophia has begun to really express herself to music through singing and dancing! She is also putting 4 and 5 worded sentences together and her language and musical skills are developing wonderfully. I sit and watch the episodes with her so that I can see if this show is truly kid-friendly and I must say that I am impressed. The themes, characters, dialogue, and concepts are consistent and each episode has a way of captivating toddlers' attention with both education and entertainment. She doesn't care for cartoons, but likes puppets and movies/shows/books about animals - so she took to the characters right away.

Yes, Sesame Street has the same method, but it is a rather rigid program for a bubbly, energetic two-year old. SS will be appropriate in about 2-3 years.

I plan to buy Seasons 1-3 very soon!
on July 10, 2013
my 2 children (3 year old and 20 month old) love this show. it's upbeat, fun and every episode has a life lesson such as brushing teeth, crossing the street or leaning about germs. most importantly, we have never found an episode to be inappropriate for our children. they have great guests like jack black, Amy Sedaris, Andy Samberg and Anthony Bourdain. the music is great too. bands play in every episode like jimmy eat world, weezer, wierd al and my favorite, the aquabats. we have dance party to the soundtrack everyday. some of the kids shows i just tolerate but i actually enjoy watching yo gabba gabba! i almost forgot, the lead singer of devo has a drawing segment and biz markie does a beat box segment in many of the episodes. this is good children's television.
on February 14, 2014
My son with autism loved this show for a long time. I liked the positive messages they presented through the songs.