Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation

• Eat
  • Customer Reviews

Price:$1.99

on February 13, 2014
My kids love it and it's not annoying! My one year old loves Yo Gabba. His older brother gets into it to. It's the best thing since Sesame Street.
on June 10, 2015
My son loves watching this show and now it's no longer on Prime. Very disappointed this morning. Hopefully you don't take his other shows away with no notice. This is my main use my Prime subscription.
my toddlers love yo gabba gabba...such great lessons and fun catchy songs for the little ones to sing and learn valuable lessons...love the musical talents that are introduced on the show...overall a great kids show...thanks...mom and kids approved!
on October 30, 2015
We love Yo Gabba Gabba and have now purchased all the seasons. Our three and a half year old still goes back to watch it and our 16 month old loves the music and characters. I did not think I would like it at first. Partly because, as a 66 year old grandma I wanted them to like the shows my kids watched and I watched. But this is very charming and gentle and the adults are kooky and fun and I am glad the girls mother made me watch it. I have come to the conclusion that each generation is going to have their own nostalgia for their own shows. Mine actually look quite dated next to this one.
on April 18, 2016
I like the collection of songs and topics in this episode. I particularly wanted to purchase this episode for the "Keep Your Hands to Yourself" since my two year old son has recently started playfully hitting other kids at daycare and his teachers say he doesn't understand he is doing something that can hurt another child. My son enjoys watching it and I was happy to see other topics like sharing with friends and taking turns included. The songs are very short, simple, and catchy so he was able to sing along at parts on just his second viewing.
on January 31, 2016
We first stumbled on the YGG craze when my daughter was 1. She has outgrown it, but five years later we have introduced it to my 18 month old son who loves it. He's a busy boy whose always on the move but we put this on from time to time and he's memorized. It's the only thing that keeps his attention for 20 minute time span. Plus the songs are cute and catchy, I find myself singing along sometimes. Perfect for 1-3 yr olds.
on December 1, 2015
my son LOVED this show when he was very little! he is three now, and he would say "mommy , that's a baby show! !" if we watched it these days! But I will say that this was the very first "TV " that caught his attention , and also, the show is a bit weird!!!!. It's okay though, because they teach little lessons like magic words please and Thank you !! Sorry for spelling and Grammer mistakes , I am a human jungle gym for my wild child while writing this.
on April 13, 2016
One of our favorite shows! Love the lessons learned and the interactions among the characters. Our little one loves all the adventures and friendly faces. The dancing is the best of all! Quirky show but it is one of the best!
on June 11, 2014
My toddler can't get enough of Yo Gabba Gabba! A lovvable group of colorful characters--Muno, Foofa, Toodee, Brobee, and Plex--are animated by the show's emcee, DJ Lance Rock, who brings them to life using his imagination. The show is almost entirely music based, which keeps children happily engaged and moving...no couch potatoes allowed when Gabba is on. My husband and I love the show, too, with its frequent nods at 70s and 80s pop culture, and original music that is heavily influenced by those decades. Big-name actors and musicians frequently appear as well. The educational aspect of the show is spot on, teaching children all types of life lessons. I highly recommend this show, because as DJ Lance always says, "Listening and dancing to music is AWESOME!!"
on September 22, 2013
Yo Gabba Gabba Season 1 is awesome! This was the first show my son was actually engaged for any length of time. I'm guessing it's the unique sounds of their voices, songs and sounds effects, but this show is magical! I plop my kindle fire down in front of my son (now 1yr) while in his highchair or pack n play & he's entertained while I tidy up, cook, eat, etc. I have to admit that I get tired of their voices after a little while, but the magic content is so high, I have to give this 5 stars. My son loves this show so much more than all the other shows & it's very unique. Lots of music, catchy songs (Don't Bite Your Friends!) & the cameos by celebs makes it fun for mom & dad too. There are also a lot of different media used-cartoons, larger than life sets, singing food, etc. The characters all have different personalities & there are lessons learned throughout. The songs do get stuck in your head, but at least you'll have funny thoughts throughout your day!