Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

• Eat
  • Customer Reviews

Price:$1.99

on February 13, 2014
My kids love it and it's not annoying! My one year old loves Yo Gabba. His older brother gets into it to. It's the best thing since Sesame Street.
This show absolutely mesmerizes my 3 year old granddaughter as well as her 8 month old brother (the visuals are very well done). Recently when she didn't want to try a new food I reminded her that the motto on the show is don't say you don't like it until you try it. That worked.
on June 10, 2015
My son loves watching this show and now it's no longer on Prime. Very disappointed this morning. Hopefully you don't take his other shows away with no notice. This is my main use my Prime subscription.
my toddlers love yo gabba gabba...such great lessons and fun catchy songs for the little ones to sing and learn valuable lessons...love the musical talents that are introduced on the show...overall a great kids show...thanks...mom and kids approved!
on December 26, 2013
My son loves this show!! It entertains while teaching lessons and the music is fun and upbeat. Very colorful and cute.
on April 18, 2016
I like the collection of songs and topics in this episode. I particularly wanted to purchase this episode for the "Keep Your Hands to Yourself" since my two year old son has recently started playfully hitting other kids at daycare and his teachers say he doesn't understand he is doing something that can hurt another child. My son enjoys watching it and I was happy to see other topics like sharing with friends and taking turns included. The songs are very short, simple, and catchy so he was able to sing along at parts on just his second viewing.
on October 30, 2015
We love Yo Gabba Gabba and have now purchased all the seasons. Our three and a half year old still goes back to watch it and our 16 month old loves the music and characters. I did not think I would like it at first. Partly because, as a 66 year old grandma I wanted them to like the shows my kids watched and I watched. But this is very charming and gentle and the adults are kooky and fun and I am glad the girls mother made me watch it. I have come to the conclusion that each generation is going to have their own nostalgia for their own shows. Mine actually look quite dated next to this one.
on January 31, 2016
We first stumbled on the YGG craze when my daughter was 1. She has outgrown it, but five years later we have introduced it to my 18 month old son who loves it. He's a busy boy whose always on the move but we put this on from time to time and he's memorized. It's the only thing that keeps his attention for 20 minute time span. Plus the songs are cute and catchy, I find myself singing along sometimes. Perfect for 1-3 yr olds.
on December 1, 2015
my son LOVED this show when he was very little! he is three now, and he would say "mommy , that's a baby show! !" if we watched it these days! But I will say that this was the very first "TV " that caught his attention , and also, the show is a bit weird!!!!. It's okay though, because they teach little lessons like magic words please and Thank you !! Sorry for spelling and Grammer mistakes , I am a human jungle gym for my wild child while writing this.
on April 13, 2016
One of our favorite shows! Love the lessons learned and the interactions among the characters. Our little one loves all the adventures and friendly faces. The dancing is the best of all! Quirky show but it is one of the best!