Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon The Suffers Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on October 23, 2010
I bought this for fathers day. My father loves dried fruits and nuts.

It came in a somewhat cute crate box, and each compartment was in a plastic bag. That means that if you don't eat the nuts in one sitting they will go stale, as they are now sitting in the open. Same story for the fruit.

While all the bags were closed when my father opened them he found that the nuts were stale and the fruit were hard/chewy.

I recommend purchasing this if you need a centerpiece, but not if you actually want to eat it.
on December 18, 2013
We received this last Christmas from another family and absolutely loved it! It had a great selection of fruit so everyone got a little bit of their favorites and also had our favorite nuts. It was a welcome healthy treat amid the sugar and fat overload of Christmas treats we received from several other people. We are gifting the same set to another family this year.
on February 17, 2014
Gave this to my brother and his family for the holidays and they really liked it. Nice presentation and tasted good.
on September 12, 2015
Very nice gift for family, friends and neighbors. They all enjoyed it.
on February 14, 2013
I gave this to my brother for a surprise and he liked it, ate it, but didn't know where it came from. Just saw that it was from Amazon. Hmmm. Maybe I need to figure out how to include a gift card or something. Anyway, it was a great gift and the price was right.
on November 6, 2014
great gift idea
on January 20, 2016
nice gift
on November 3, 2010
I paid extra money to have this overnighted to my sister, and it turns out it arrived more than a day late. That's unacceptable to me.
0Comment9 of 16 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse