Automotive Deals Summer Reading Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

on January 18, 2013
The food tasted fine. The presentation was a little bit of a let down. The packaging had everything squished down and most of the fruit was stuck together somehow. The cherry in the middle was a joke. Regardless it was still pretty good.
on February 10, 2012
The fruit was especially tasty, the variety good and the presentation lovely. I like the idea of sending dried fruit rather than a fresh fruit basket, because it lasts longer and I think one gets more for the money with this dried fruit basket.
on August 5, 2013
This was for my father in law, he has diabetes so he misses out on sweets over the holidays. He loved this. When he opened it the fruits were in a lovely basket and the fruits were designed just like the picture. Large, juicy, not brittle, or overly dried fruits. Best gift I gave, I'll be ordering more.
on August 21, 2013
I was a little hesitant on ordering this for my Dad. We received it and were very pleased!
The fruit is so delicious! I would highly recommend this to my friends and family.
My Dad truly enjoyed this too.
on March 27, 2010
Nice assortment of clean, tasty, chewy fruit. Me Mum liked it, too, and she's particular.
on February 25, 2014
Hi,

I ordered this dried fruit for my Dad's birthday. He said several of the fruit (apricots and pineapples) were hard and he cannot eat them, he asked me not to send this again. I feel bad he got this gift and it is no good. I just thought I should let someone know. Not sure if the fruit is old or just got bad fruit.

Debra Collins
on January 19, 2013
my mom loves fruit this way she doesn't have to worry about it going bad and she loves how pretty the product is when it arrives before she even opens it all the way she says she likes to just look at the beautiful presentation for a few days first I have sent her two of these in the last year she loves them and that makes me love them
on March 17, 2012
I was very pleased with this purchase, not only was it very pleasing to the eye, it was very fresh and very tasty.
on January 7, 2012
Presentation is fine, but fruit was somewhat dry.
Sent to family in Florida for Christmas (2011), young relatives would say something like: "was great fruit aunt, ...". but my mom (honest like most mothers), comment was :"you payed too much for such small plate of dry fruit" :)
on December 30, 2013
The fruit looked like the picture except it was so dried out and unappealing, It was not fit to eat. I realize dried fruit is supposed to be dry but not this dry, it was like rubber or dust take your pick, either or. The pineapple was delicious it tasted like candy. I tried everything else and they were dreadful except the prunes.
I ordered this for a family gathering on Christmas about 30 people - no one except me took a piece. My Sister - in -Law told me she loved dried apricots but wasn't going to try them from that tray.

See 1 answered question