Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on January 18, 2013
The food tasted fine. The presentation was a little bit of a let down. The packaging had everything squished down and most of the fruit was stuck together somehow. The cherry in the middle was a joke. Regardless it was still pretty good.
on February 10, 2012
The fruit was especially tasty, the variety good and the presentation lovely. I like the idea of sending dried fruit rather than a fresh fruit basket, because it lasts longer and I think one gets more for the money with this dried fruit basket.
on March 27, 2010
Nice assortment of clean, tasty, chewy fruit. Me Mum liked it, too, and she's particular.
on March 17, 2012
I was very pleased with this purchase, not only was it very pleasing to the eye, it was very fresh and very tasty.
on August 5, 2013
This was for my father in law, he has diabetes so he misses out on sweets over the holidays. He loved this. When he opened it the fruits were in a lovely basket and the fruits were designed just like the picture. Large, juicy, not brittle, or overly dried fruits. Best gift I gave, I'll be ordering more.
on August 21, 2013
I was a little hesitant on ordering this for my Dad. We received it and were very pleased!
The fruit is so delicious! I would highly recommend this to my friends and family.
My Dad truly enjoyed this too.
on September 22, 2013
I bought this gift for my mom for Mother's Day. She loves dried fruit. It came just as pictured. Not a fruit out of place.
on January 19, 2013
my mom loves fruit this way she doesn't have to worry about it going bad and she loves how pretty the product is when it arrives before she even opens it all the way she says she likes to just look at the beautiful presentation for a few days first I have sent her two of these in the last year she loves them and that makes me love them
on January 7, 2012
Presentation is fine, but fruit was somewhat dry.
Sent to family in Florida for Christmas (2011), young relatives would say something like: "was great fruit aunt, ...". but my mom (honest like most mothers), comment was :"you payed too much for such small plate of dry fruit" :)
on February 25, 2014
Hi,

I ordered this dried fruit for my Dad's birthday. He said several of the fruit (apricots and pineapples) were hard and he cannot eat them, he asked me not to send this again. I feel bad he got this gift and it is no good. I just thought I should let someone know. Not sure if the fruit is old or just got bad fruit.

Debra Collins