Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Brett Dennen Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS

on September 13, 2010
I sent these as a thank you gift for staying with some family friends.. we sent them in advance of arriving and we saw them when we got there... they looked as pictured and the family seemed to enjoy eating them... however I did think the baskets were going to be deeper. It's all very shallow.. so if you think you're sending something hefty, you're not. It's very presentable and nice and I would not change my mind about having bought them... but I do think the photo is misleading.
on December 10, 2013
I bought these for my dad for his birthday. That was only 9 days ago but, with my 9 year old son's help, they have already devoured the entire thing! Back today to order another as a Christmas gift got Dad. Hmmm...maybe I should get one for my son as well so his Papaw's fruit might at least last until New Years!
on January 2, 2013
This was a great appreciated gift but to my surprise the message of who it's was from and message did not make it with this item. Lucky I called when I heard nothing. I don't know what happened and now worried about doing it again.
on April 19, 2016
I sent these to my mother and grandmother as a gift. I am always wary about sending food that I haven't seen myself but I took the risk. They were both thrilled with the gift and the quality of the nuts and dried fruit. They said it was moist and delicious. This was an unexpected surprise! I'll definitely order these again for a delicious healthy snack for family or friends.
on January 15, 2014
Love this set -- the assortment fits every taste bud. I've ordered this basket on several occasions -- a solid choice every time! Something for everyone so that nothing gets left out.
on January 5, 2014
I gave this to a friend of mine for Christmas and they absolutely loved it! It was really big and they love all the dried fruit and nuts! Will buy again. Arrived on time too! Awesome
on January 19, 2014
This is a great gift for a low price; the fruit is succulent, the nuts raw and delicious. This was a great healthy gift for a coworker to start off the new year. She loved it.
on December 23, 2013
Quality was acceptable and delivery timely. Seems like it would be standard practice to let the recipients know who sent them a gift but I guess it isn't.
on May 28, 2012
I sent this to my grandma for Mother's Day. She absolutely loved it. It is quite beautifully presented and the fruit was moist and tasty. It is kind of difficult for her to get produce that does not go bad before she gets around to eating it and the dried fruit that she has purchased has been dry, tough, and tasteless. Perfect!!
on March 16, 2014
My aunts loved it very much , fresh, on time and nice for the holidays. They get a lot of fresh fruit in Arizona so that was quite a compliment....I LOVE AMAZON>>>>> I spend a lot of money with Amazon, send me a coupon or something