Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on October 18, 2011
I have purchased Broadway dried fruit baskets in different sizes - some with fruit and nuts and some with all fruit - several times for various friends and relatives. Everyone has raved about them - not just how beautifully arranged they are but also how tasty the fruit is.

Shipping has always been prompt and delivery almost always a couple days ahead of the date promised when the order has been placed. So far they have been 100% GREAT! The only complaint was one person who said it was almost too pretty to eat.... LOL ...as he was munching on a piece of it.

I hope people are giving me honest feedback on how good these dried fruit assortments are because I plan to continue to order more in the future!
on May 6, 2011
I brought this gift for my mom for Mother's Day. The whole family was snacking on it and loved it! This is such a cute gift to give and very different. I'm very happy with the purchase.
on December 30, 2011
I sent this product as a gift. It was received so quickly (2-3 days) I got a huge
'thank you' plus the people who received this will be buying their dried fruit from this
company (Broadway Basketeers) They said the everyone was delicious. I, too will use them again!!!
on June 19, 2013
This is the best dried fruit I have ever tasted. Everything was perfect. neither too dry nor too wet.. I will buy it yearly
on January 17, 2014
Every piece was excellent in appearance and taste. Had something for everyone to enjoy.
Will definitely order again for next occasion.
on December 15, 2013
Good Fruit. Good Value. Thanks you Broadway! Lots of everything. Taste is good. Nice gift for friends, family, and yourself.
on June 28, 2014
Great deal, great value for the money at a great price. Simple and to the point, many others either give you very little or give you high price. Great deal without contest.
on January 7, 2015
What a beautiful basket! My boyfriend doesn't really do candy, so I bought this basket to separate and repackage for his Christmas stocking. All the fruit is delicious and I almost didn't want to take it apart. It is roughly the size of a medium pizza, but much better for you. Very happy and will probably buy again if/when the situation calls for something a little different.
on December 4, 2013
Perfect for Thanksgiving guest as an appetizer. We enjoyed before and during the meal. If you have people attending the meal that are under 18, better they consumer these than wine.
on January 6, 2013
was just as expected. was good and the price was right. only thing I was surprised at is that is came from N.J. instead of fla. or the likes I would purchases again.