Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

The manufacturer commented on the review below
on January 18, 2011
*** Buyer Beware: Note that all negative reviews are from Amazon verified purchases. The positive reviews may be shills! ***

The "tower" is less than 1 foot and most of the stuff inside is paper straw filling. Imagine going out to the grocery store and getting a few random bags of low-quality chocolate and stuffing them inside a box along with straw. Hardly an item worth giving as a gift. Unfortunately, what you see in the picture is not what you get. I am not sure how other reviewers can give this 5 stars. I can only assume this is an item that's fulfilled locally and therefore quality varies.

The items inside are worth less than 1/4 the price of the box. The only decent chocolate inside are the Ghiradelli squares. The peanuts inside the peanut covered chocolates had gone bad.

Get something else. It's almost embarrassing to give this as a gift.
99 comments| 158 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 6, 2010
This item had a minimal amount of candy and the rest was unedible filler. It's embarrassing when you are giving this as a gift to someone. The photography looks wonderful in the picture, but it makes you think your getting a decent amount of candy for the price. I could have spent the money elsewhere and received better quality and quantity.
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on December 20, 2010
This was supposed to be a present for our neighbors but unfortunately we decided not to give it to them because a very disappointing item. The pictures on Amazon are quite deceptive giving the impression that it's a large box or tower. But the actual tower is barely taller than a bottle of wine and contains chocolate for no more than a couple of people.

For $40, it's extremely overpriced. I'd look for something bigger if you want to give this as a family present.
44 comments| 85 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 2, 2011
I cannot accurately review this product seeing as how it was in transit so long that it was melted and solidified so many times that all of the items inside were in some interesting looking blobs.......will never order any products like this again...
on December 8, 2011
After reading the reviews, and noticing that most if not all of the positive reviews were from the chocolate company, I was really doubting whether I'd made a good choice - I got this as a Christmas gift for my mom - and it just got here. There really isn't any filler except in the smallest two boxes, and that's minimal - the rest is chocolate. The tower isn't as big as it looks - the pictures are a bit decieving, but I wanted a treat, not enough chocolate to make someone turn inside out from the sugar high. Overall, I'm pleased with it, though I probably wouldn't get it again.
on May 20, 2013
This was a Mothers' Day gift -- my mom said everything was delicious and didn't last long! Great for any chocolate lover.
on March 10, 2013
excellent, I had the gift and I did hit the target :) the chocolate was very good

Antonello Deiana - Italia
on January 27, 2011
I sent two of these. Neither of the recipients had received the note that I had entered, so had no idea who had orginally sent them the gifts
on August 3, 2015
The peanut butter cups are amazing. Nothing like the ones you can get at the store. Everything was very good. The chocolate chip cookies were an unexpected surprise. I would buy this again next year and send it to friends and family for Easter.
on February 25, 2013
I got this for my husband, he is very picky but really enjoyed the selection and quality of the product. The only downside i saw was that is was smaller then i expected. But again wonderful quality!