Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

The manufacturer commented on the review below
on December 23, 2010
Box arrived as pictured. So beautiful! I was so impressed...until we opened each box. Not as pictured! In the ad, the boxes are over flowing with goodies...in reality, the snacks come in a hard plastic bag...not even as big as a single bag of animal crackers. Even the popcorn boxes that are supposed to be the big treat boxes have a cheap single serving of popcorn in them. Good thing I bought this on a lightening deal! If I had paid full price, I would have been very upset!

The best thing about this tower is that after the boxes are all empty, little kids can use them for stacking blocks!
on December 13, 2010
I was very dissapointed in this item. It was much smaller than I expected. The picture makes it look like it contains big chocolate covered pretzels, but what you get is a bag of slightly crushed, tiny chocolate covered pretzels. There are mostly "fillers" in the boxes. I would say about 2/3 garbage fills each box. I could have made this same thing, better, for $10. This is not what I spent my money for. As this is supposed to be a gift for my in-laws, I decided to remove all of the garbage and move the food up, leaving the bottom box empty and got some gift cards to put at the bottom. Which I think is a cute idea, but I could have saved my money and just got the gift cards. I don't know how good the treats are, but they better be amazing considering the cost and the tiny amount you get. I swear I have seen this stuff in vending machines for 50 cents. I guess the only good thing about this gift is it is cute. The boxes are sturdy and it is just a cool setup. You decide if that is worth the price.
on November 26, 2010
Absolutely the cheapest rip off I have ever purchased! There was so much packaging and so little product it was embarrassing to give. Due to the date it arrived I had no choice but to give it, but would NEVER recommend the purchase of it to anyone!
on December 20, 2014
Boxes are nice & if you don't mind spending $37 on boxes, this is a great deal. Otherwise, it's a total ripoff. I see it's now priced at $15. Still pricey in my opinion. I'm so glad I opened it before I gave it as a gift. I would've been so embarrassed.
on December 14, 2012
My gift box set was received with out all the filler.
I was kinda freaked out about wimpy amounts in some of the reviews,I think I got the more of the goodies version.
This was bought for as a gift to a important professional person that I deal with every work day.
I'm still going to give it, glad I checked it out before I sent it out.

Keep trying to improve your products!
Effort & Good Will keeps your customers coming back.
on August 28, 2014
althought the outerboxes were pretty, the contents were stale, of very poor quality and were not edible. The candy was in a plastic bag with russian text on it - and it was clearly very old. The popcorn was stale and rather beat up. The other treats were just yukkie. I sent this as a gift and now regret it completely.
on January 18, 2013
This made for a beautiful holiday gift. The boxes are very elegant and the entire presentation is just so classy. Since it was given as a gift I cannot comment as to the contents, but it's the thought that counts, right?

What makes it the perfect gift is you don't have to wrap it!
on June 20, 2011
Great service and wonderful snacks! My family recently relocated to another part of the country and it's the first Father's day in many years that I haven't spent with my now 84 year old father. I wasn't used to shipping presents for Father's Day so I got started late. This shipped right away and he received it prior to Father's Day despite my late start! He and my mother said it tasted great and the packaging was perfect for a gift for a man on Father's Day! Thanks again to Broadway Basketeers!
on December 15, 2008
Beautifully wrapped, great price and looks great too. Because it's Kosher it's the perfect gift to give (in my case at Christmas) as you never know eating preferences of guests invited over.
on December 18, 2012
The candy was a disappointment. The box is pretty but all of the candy is low quality. I give the company credit for putting something together that seems like it should be nice, but it really isn't.