Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Nothing But Thieves All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Amethyst Jewelry Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

The manufacturer commented on the review below
on December 23, 2010
Box arrived as pictured. So beautiful! I was so impressed...until we opened each box. Not as pictured! In the ad, the boxes are over flowing with goodies...in reality, the snacks come in a hard plastic bag...not even as big as a single bag of animal crackers. Even the popcorn boxes that are supposed to be the big treat boxes have a cheap single serving of popcorn in them. Good thing I bought this on a lightening deal! If I had paid full price, I would have been very upset!

The best thing about this tower is that after the boxes are all empty, little kids can use them for stacking blocks!
11 comment56 of 58 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
The manufacturer commented on this review (What's this?)
You've spoken, We've listened.

For Holiday 2012, this gift tower has been enhanced with an increased quantity of food.
on December 13, 2010
I was very dissapointed in this item. It was much smaller than I expected. The picture makes it look like it contains big chocolate covered pretzels, but what you get is a bag of slightly crushed, tiny chocolate covered pretzels. There are mostly "fillers" in the boxes. I would say about 2/3 garbage fills each box. I could have made this same thing, better, for $10. This is not what I spent my money for. As this is supposed to be a gift for my in-laws, I decided to remove all of the garbage and move the food up, leaving the bottom box empty and got some gift cards to put at the bottom. Which I think is a cute idea, but I could have saved my money and just got the gift cards. I don't know how good the treats are, but they better be amazing considering the cost and the tiny amount you get. I swear I have seen this stuff in vending machines for 50 cents. I guess the only good thing about this gift is it is cute. The boxes are sturdy and it is just a cool setup. You decide if that is worth the price.
0Comment30 of 33 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 26, 2010
Absolutely the cheapest rip off I have ever purchased! There was so much packaging and so little product it was embarrassing to give. Due to the date it arrived I had no choice but to give it, but would NEVER recommend the purchase of it to anyone!
0Comment28 of 31 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 15, 2008
Beautifully wrapped, great price and looks great too. Because it's Kosher it's the perfect gift to give (in my case at Christmas) as you never know eating preferences of guests invited over.
on August 28, 2014
althought the outerboxes were pretty, the contents were stale, of very poor quality and were not edible. The candy was in a plastic bag with russian text on it - and it was clearly very old. The popcorn was stale and rather beat up. The other treats were just yukkie. I sent this as a gift and now regret it completely.
on January 22, 2010
I originally purchased this as a gift, but ended up "ahem" trying it out for myself. The food in this tower was fantastic and the cherries were the best. This product was as good and fresh as compared to items offered by bigger brand name gift mail order companies. At the time I ordered free shipping was included, which made this an even better deal.

This tower of sweets makes a wonderful gift for a single person, a couple or just for yourself.
on June 20, 2011
Great service and wonderful snacks! My family recently relocated to another part of the country and it's the first Father's day in many years that I haven't spent with my now 84 year old father. I wasn't used to shipping presents for Father's Day so I got started late. This shipped right away and he received it prior to Father's Day despite my late start! He and my mother said it tasted great and the packaging was perfect for a gift for a man on Father's Day! Thanks again to Broadway Basketeers!
on December 14, 2012
My gift box set was received with out all the filler.
I was kinda freaked out about wimpy amounts in some of the reviews,I think I got the more of the goodies version.
This was bought for as a gift to a important professional person that I deal with every work day.
I'm still going to give it, glad I checked it out before I sent it out.

Keep trying to improve your products!
Effort & Good Will keeps your customers coming back.
on December 17, 2010
What you see in the picture is EXACTLY what you get. All the snacks are equivalent to what is in the picture, everything under them is packing peanuts and paper. Horrible disappointing.
on January 18, 2013
This made for a beautiful holiday gift. The boxes are very elegant and the entire presentation is just so classy. Since it was given as a gift I cannot comment as to the contents, but it's the thought that counts, right?

What makes it the perfect gift is you don't have to wrap it!