Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it The Jayhawks Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

81%
19%

on August 6, 2013
When the lights were out and the heat was down, I had the ability to hear this song and it got me through the depression and loneliness. The lyrics and music showed the positive side of that experience.
on March 16, 2013
My husband and I remember Robyn from 10-15 years ago, and were interested to see what her music would be like now. This song has a throw back beat and style that we like. A successful current song from an artist who has been around for a while.
on October 25, 2012
I bought a few songs off of this album based on my immediate reaction to 'Call Your Girlfriend' - and little did I know, 'Dancing On My Own' would soon become my favorite. These songs are emotional and poppy. Robyn is an amazing lyracist and she puts her words to great rhythms.
on September 18, 2010
When I first listened to this song, I was thinking, "What the heck did I just waste my time listening to?" Fortunately I gave Robyn another chance, because this is by far one of the best songs that I have heard from a Swedish singer ever. Considering that collection actually is quite large, I am so glad I gave her another listen!
on March 13, 2014
Some of her other stuff is a little weird but this track and "Call your boyfriend" rock. Great music to keep you movin' during the day. Put it on repeat and turn it up!
on December 14, 2012
i like song. perfect perfect perfect perfect perfect perfect perfect perfect perfect perfect perfect perfect perfect perfect perfect perfect perfect gthte donr bbj
on June 1, 2013
I first heard this song on Girls and just thought it was so catchy!
After i heard it again during an exercise class i had to down load it!
on March 19, 2015
I have been addicted to this song since it came out! I love it! Its awesome to listen to just riding in the car on the way to a club.
on October 1, 2014
Robyn has a fun upbeat way of addressing the sadness of being left for another person and the desire to have to see it for yourself.
on December 28, 2012
my niece loves this song. it was hard for me to find. but now i know about the amazon cloud i can buy all the music i need.