Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

on February 15, 2011
The advertisement shows the boxes filled with candy nuts etc.
In reality each box contains only 1 tiny item.
If you price the items, they would cost less than 3 or 4 dollars for everything.
I'm uploading pictures of how small and cheap the items are on various websites.
Total Rip-off.
22 comments| 57 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 15, 2011
It'd MAYBE be worth the price if it was no more than $15... but almost $40!?!? No way. That was a stupid purchase on my behalf. The largest box on the bottom is the size of my hand and, obviously, it gets smaller as it goes to the top. And, because of the box sizes, there wasn't much in the plastic bags inside each one. They stuff some of the boxes with shredded tissue to make it look like there's more too. The pro's about it are that it's definitely asthetically pleasing with the "gold" boxes and red bow, and the treats inside were very good, though very few. My suggestion would be to skip this product and find something that isn't such a huge rip-off.
on May 13, 2013
The product looks cheap and tacky, and nothing like the pictures. For the price it didn't meet any of my expectations. My mother wanted me to return it after she found out I had paid $40, for the product.
on January 27, 2012
This is not worth the money. I thought I was receiving a product similar to what H&D sends to their customers. The picture is so very deceiving. The boxes are very very small and items are more of a taster. Not a good value.......
on February 26, 2015
was a gift and they said it looked very impressive, waiting to hear on how well everything tastes. Here is how it looked when it arrived.
review image review image
on January 11, 2011
I mean its a cool gift idea BUT the picture DEF makes it look much bigger then it really it is. i bought it as a gift for a neighbor and she LOVED it, i was disappointed in the size though.
on March 16, 2015
I sent this a as gift for my dad. I didn't have a clue what to send him,(originally, I was going to be there and bring him a present), but because of the weather warnings decide to post pone my trip back to my home state. Unfortunately I waited until the day before his birthday to make up my mind to send him something. Thankfully, I order this. I spent very little for the extra one day delivery so he received it on his birthday! Then, it was a big hit and he loved the presentation. He was very happy with it, and described each box and its goodies. It really didn't last very long, but at 84 years old, he is still just a big kid!
on December 21, 2011
I ordered multiple ones of this and not had the gift message i wrote in so the ppl had no idea who sent it! so pathetic!
on February 15, 2013
I bought for my wife for Valentines day. It showed up on Valentines day, but it was pretty small to be quite honest. I could buy a lot more goodies individually for what I spent on this. It was a nice looking product, but in my opinion, it is not worth it.
on December 21, 2012
I bought this item as a pre-Christmas gifts for one of my customers upon opening it they found the contents to be old and stale. The chocolates had a white film on them, the popcorn was stale, the pretzels were soft and the Almond Roca which is supposed to be a little crunchy was mushy. I contacted the manufacturer to complain and they told me that it must be Amazon's fault for improperly storing it. I cannot tell you how embarrassed I was. I do not recommend this product at all especially when they will not stand behind its quality. It was a total waste of money. And to add insult to injury you cannot return the product.

See 1 answered question