Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Amethyst Jewelry Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

on February 15, 2011
The advertisement shows the boxes filled with candy nuts etc.
In reality each box contains only 1 tiny item.
If you price the items, they would cost less than 3 or 4 dollars for everything.
I'm uploading pictures of how small and cheap the items are on various websites.
Total Rip-off.
22 comments56 of 58 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 15, 2011
It'd MAYBE be worth the price if it was no more than $15... but almost $40!?!? No way. That was a stupid purchase on my behalf. The largest box on the bottom is the size of my hand and, obviously, it gets smaller as it goes to the top. And, because of the box sizes, there wasn't much in the plastic bags inside each one. They stuff some of the boxes with shredded tissue to make it look like there's more too. The pro's about it are that it's definitely asthetically pleasing with the "gold" boxes and red bow, and the treats inside were very good, though very few. My suggestion would be to skip this product and find something that isn't such a huge rip-off.
0Comment33 of 36 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 27, 2012
This is not worth the money. I thought I was receiving a product similar to what H&D sends to their customers. The picture is so very deceiving. The boxes are very very small and items are more of a taster. Not a good value.......
on May 13, 2013
The product looks cheap and tacky, and nothing like the pictures. For the price it didn't meet any of my expectations. My mother wanted me to return it after she found out I had paid $40, for the product.
on February 26, 2015
was a gift and they said it looked very impressive, waiting to hear on how well everything tastes. Here is how it looked when it arrived.
review image review image
on January 11, 2011
I mean its a cool gift idea BUT the picture DEF makes it look much bigger then it really it is. i bought it as a gift for a neighbor and she LOVED it, i was disappointed in the size though.
0Comment18 of 21 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 21, 2011
I ordered multiple ones of this and not had the gift message i wrote in so the ppl had no idea who sent it! so pathetic!
11 comment11 of 12 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 15, 2013
I bought for my wife for Valentines day. It showed up on Valentines day, but it was pretty small to be quite honest. I could buy a lot more goodies individually for what I spent on this. It was a nice looking product, but in my opinion, it is not worth it.
on February 14, 2013
It's tiny, and the snacks are not very high quality. I felt like I could have made this myself for much cheaper.
on January 1, 2012
The gift tower has a very nice assortment of goodies that I have sent to family members for two years now and they loved it!

See 1 answered question