Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Amethyst Jewelry Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

on August 3, 2013
So disappointed. When I watched my mom open this it was embarrassing. The Carmel's and chocolates were replaced by nasty looking hard cheap peppermint candies, a bag of licorice and such. Not to mention the fact that its way small! I can't believe I paid for this!
11 comment12 of 12 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 28, 2012
Small. Items were old and many smashed. Worth about 10 dollars for what you get. Very unhappy. Would never tell anyone about this items.
on June 23, 2011
So, I bought this for someone and accidently also sent one to myself and after forgetting to return it for forever I finally opened it. It is a nice presentation but small. The top box is about the size of a nice jewelry box for earrings and the largest box would be only double the size. It was pretty. The stuff inside all tastes good but the quantity of each item is low. In contrast to what I have seen elsewhere I would say its still a pretty good deal considering I got prime shipping.
on November 29, 2013
The picture looks great but in reality this basket tower is smaller than the picture looks. It looks like a great deal, but fails to deliver.
on January 10, 2015
It looked great, but most of the items were stale. A real shame!
on September 26, 2015
This gift was for a 3 year old who has had his first loss of a loved one. A book labeled Help Me Say Goodbye accompanied this gift. Thank you for being sensitive and caring..
on December 7, 2014
Not worth the price even deeply discounted
on September 8, 2014