Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on January 1, 2011
I was dissapointed at how much was actually in it and the basket was small. They should have listed exactly what was in it (I'm hoping that they will in the future for you). I went out and bought additional chocolate to add to it since I wanted the present to be nicer than that. I should have gone out and bought the stuff separately and saved a lot of money. Live and learn I guess.
on May 11, 2011
HEED THE REVIEWS.

This thing is TINY. Like... ridiculously small. My husband got this for me for Mother's Day. It came in the regular old amazon box. I opened the box and there was this tiny little thing inside, shrink wrapped and pathetic looking. Someone in the reviews said it "was an embarrassment" to give. That about sums it up. I didn't think it was possible to feel worse about my miscarriage, but then this pathetic thing arrived on my doorstep. Not only that, but it was delivered over a week late (we opted for 2 day shipping). The description doesn't bother to mention anything about the contents, so allow me: 15 small chocolate items. Small, small, small. There were 3 regular sized chocolate bars and the rest were miniatures.

They sell those mini Ghirardelli squares for 50 cents at convenience stores. Yet somehow 4 of those, 3 chocolate bars, and some other miscellaneous minis stuffed haphazardly in a cheap, crappy basket and shrink wrapped in a shipping facility cost $40??

I don't know how else to phrase it, this thing sucks.

We learned our lesson with this "gift basket" stuff- BUY IN PERSON (same goes for flower arrangements).
on February 16, 2011
Package was shrink wrapped. Ribbon and bow were crushed. Much smaller than It appears to be in photo. Overpriced.
on January 3, 2011
The basket was a gift sent to a customer. It was much smaller than expected and overall embarrassing to give. I will not use this site for gift baskets again.
When I issued concerns to Amazon nothing was done...
0Comment11 of 14 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 29, 2011
Buyer beware. This basket is tiny and not worth the cost. I should have looked at the dimensions beforehand and not used the photo as my guide to purchasing this. Had I done so, I would have realized that this was a mini-basket and not something I would present as a gift to a co-worker.
on December 1, 2011
Not worth the money! This is the first item on Amazon I have not been happy with. This would sell in a store for around $10-$15.
on December 19, 2011
It's true it's the thought that counts,
but there's not many pieces here to count!

You're better off just buying different bag varieties of individually wrapped pieces,
then mixing them up and putting into a small gift basket you can find at a 99 cents store.
You can make many homemade baskets for the same price.

BUT if you're pressed for time and your gift receipient is on a diet then order this!
If you're strapped for cash and your wife is trying to lose weight then skip this!
on December 30, 2011
Got this basket as a sympathy gift after my friend lost her mother-in-law. She said the basket was great, but she had no idea who it was from because they didn't include the card I had filled out when I purchased it online. A month later, I asked if she ever got it and she said, "Oh! That was from you? It was great! Thanks!" So, I guess....order it, but tell 'em it's coming!
on March 7, 2013
For the price, the basket should have been twice the size, you are better off ordering from a local retailer. One could easily have made this basket themselves for 1/4 the cost
on December 8, 2011
I was looking for gifts baskets for my elderly aunts and uncle. I caught these on a 14 minute sale. They are absolutely beautiful. I recommend them even at the full cost.