Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now

The manufacturer commented on the review below
on December 13, 2011
The selection offered in this gift set is appealing however the price volume ratio is not worth the purchase. Having reviewed the other comments and information my expectations were no where near what arrived. What did arrive was a set of boxes roughly the size of what you might get at a jewelery store and stacked the height of a barbie doll. I feel that for the cost I could have gotten some microwave popcorn, pretzel sticks and a bag of choclate and accomplished the same feat for a fraction of the cost with no dissapointment and more than likely impressed the recipant 10 times over! I would highly reccomend weighing any alternatives prior to purchasing this product first e.g. a gift bag and items found at your local grocery store if you want your monies worth.
11 comment|85 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
The manufacturer commented on this review (What's this?)
You've spoken, we've listened.

For Holiday 2012, this gift tower has been enhanced with an increased quantity of food. Please note that the dimensions of this gift tower are 7" x 7" x 16" high.
on February 16, 2012
First, the package did not come with the items as described, they used substitutes. I chose this basket because of the items that were supposed to be included - there were no chocolate covered cherries, no pistachios. Next, don't send the package directly to the gift recipient - the treats were still in their bags, so you'll have to arrange them yourself - which is contrary to what is stated that they are "hand arranged".
on January 3, 2011
Bought this for my sister and her family for Christmas and they loved it. My sister loved the chocolate bing covered cherries (said they were the best ever) and my brother in law loved the biscotti. They were giving word by word detail as they tasted everything. Also said it was beautifully packaged. They were very happy with it which says a lot as they are not easy to please. (Ha Ha)
on March 7, 2013
This was given as a thank you to a family and I wanted to give something other than flowers and also something that the children could enjoy. The packaging was as shown (the husband sent pictures) and the wife wrote to letting me know how much they all enjoyed the different "goodies".
on February 19, 2015
I gave two of these sets as Christmas gifts. The people who received them were pleased with them. I originally wanted to keep one for myself, but realized that I'd missed a person on my gift list. The items looked great, but the quantities seemed small for the price. The packaging was beautiful, though, and looked impressive.
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on December 29, 2010
I bought this tower as a Christmas present and was extremely disappointed at what was provided vs. the high price of the gift tower. I found similar items at half the cost. Please be vigilant before purchasing and shop around. This tower was 40% higher than similar products at other places. Wish I had done the research before purchasing. Live and learn.
The manufacturer commented on this review (What's this?)
You've spoken, We've listened.

This gift tower has been enhanced with an increased quantity of food & chocolates.
VINE VOICEon June 15, 2013
I liked so parts, but not all of them. Like the cookies and chocolate stuff was outstanding. I ended up giving away the coffee and cocoa.

I was sad that the tiered boxes got destroyed trying to take the tower apart because they were hot glue gunned together. :( Not able to repurpose them.
on January 12, 2016
Somethings I would of love more, for the price it was not what I expected. When i got the box the boxes were all over the big box, and also goods in bottom of box. I was very disappointed. But some of the goods were very tasty.
on March 3, 2016
I sent this to my elderly Mom for her Birthday. She loved it. The variety and quality were wonderful,everything was delicious and she had plenty to share with family and friends. I was so happy my Mom absolutely loved it!
on January 20, 2015
I received this as a Birthday gift from my son-what a nice surprise! it was fun to open each box, and almost everything was very tasty...but the cookies were cheap, broken and crumbled, and tasteless. I was not impressed with the cookies at all. So if I could order the Tower with a replacement item for the cookies, I may even think about sending it to my mother.