Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eric Clapton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation

on February 11, 2011
When I heard this song on my car radio, I went in the house and went right to Amazon Mp3 download to look it up. I'm glad they carry just about any song.
on March 4, 2012
I bought this song from iTunes, but I had to write this review. This song is amazing, I listen to it on my way to work on repeat. Whenever your going through something and you need to release it to GOD, this song helps!!!!!
on January 18, 2014
The first time I heard this song was in a workshop and the director talked about what it means to get out of our own way and make ourselves available to carry out God's plans for each of our lives. Since then as I continue to play and sing this, my next steps in life become clearer and clearer.
on March 4, 2012
If you want to submit your self to the Lord in all ways of your life, and totally, this is an excellent ministering worship song.
on August 21, 2014
Can't get enough of this praise and worship CD by this awesome artist. I have shared title with so many people and because it is free on prime we now all enjoy. I would buy this being free is just a plus.
on August 17, 2013
If you really listen to the words of this song it will make you really get into that deeper place with God so that you will be willing to give your self away to others. It will also help you to realize that the gifts God has given you is not for you to keep for yourself but to be used to be a blessing to others.
on February 17, 2014
Listening to this song gives me the feeling that surrendering myself to GOD, will result in peace of mind not absent of world challenges but in knowing He provides the means, ways, guidance necessary to endure all challenges.
on February 12, 2014
A sense of peace and calm over takes your soul, this song goes right to the core of your heart especially if you have a personal relationship with god a great song and a must have to own peace of music.
on February 12, 2013
Very easy download, that I added it to my galaxy s3, macpro book, and dell laptop. Now that I purchased a bluetooth with audio, I listen more to my music through my s3. Again fantastic sound from the cloud. I use the amazon cloud app on the s3
on February 23, 2013
If you have never heard this song, you will not be disappointed. I have heard it on YouTube one day and just had to own it. We play it in our Small Group sometimes as part of worship - it is wonderful.