Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on October 31, 2014
Beautiful. The dimensions were as posted.
review image
0Comment51 of 51 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 29, 2012
I returned this item. Here's what to expect:

It's a beautiful piece, and the stones sparkle (hence the three stars), however:

The piece is very small... Much smaller than it appears in the photos. I was surprised when I opened the box. I tried to replicate the measurements on the web site, and I couldn't come close when I measured the piece.

Although it is very pretty, the design details are lost, owing to their tiny size (the cute tail, eye and ear details do not show up at all.)

The piece has nice weight, but the frame is so narrow that overall, it doesn't show well on my skin, and is not much better when placed on black fabric (which I thought would pop the design. Not so much.)

I hope this helps. If you can live with the size, then you'll like it. Just be prepared for it to be considerably smaller than it appears in the photo.

Enjoy!
0Comment29 of 33 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 4, 2013
I got this for for my mother as she is ga ga over elephants. It was so darn cute. While she liked it, I winced at the cost. I picked it up anyways because it was perfect. How can you put a price on what is given out of love. Still, when I saw the actual item in my hands as opposed to online, I have to admit I was disappointed. I mean really what is it that costs so much? Diamonds only amount to .06 carots. There is more diamonds on a 10" saw blade than this thing! Sterling silver is way cheap as well. Not sure what "rose gold" is but isnt worth whats there. Normal cost was short of a benny, i got mine a jackson short of that. (is that cryptic enough to pass, we will see)
on August 20, 2013
The elephant is cute, but the chain is cheap. After a couple months, the chain broke and we are outside of the return replacement window.. Very upsetting!!
on September 23, 2011
This charm is very pretty. It has both gold and sterling in a perfect balance. The diamonds add a sparkly touch. This is an amazing Charm for the price! It is a nice size and the elephant is shown with his trunk up almost smiling. This charm is nicely weighted and surprised me at how substantial a piece it is . I would definitely recommend it for a child or adult who loves elephants. It is very impressive and, considering the cost, a great value.
on January 11, 2014
Purchased this necklace as a gift and am pleased with it overall. The diamonds are not very noticeable or shiny, but I can't complain for the price. Nice design and size, that is unique and noticeable up close but does not scream "I am wearing an elephant around my neck". It also comes in a very nice jewelry box that is excellent for gift-giving.
on December 6, 2012
i bought this necklace for my sister and she loved it! not as high quality as i thought but it still looks better than anything i saw in the stores
on December 1, 2014
Beautiful. I really think that she is going to love it! The pendant is sturdy, and looks exactly as it does on the website, and the best part about it is the lovely little jewelry box that it was shipped it. I definitely recommend!
on September 5, 2014
Fast shipping to Australia. Received the item within 2 weeks. The pendant is the perfect size and looks exactly as it does in the pictures. My girlfriend couldn't be any happier with it.
on November 9, 2011
The item in the photo is a great item and my girlfriend loved it! but just as a word of warning it looks a little bit better in the photo than in person.