Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eric Clapton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Father's Day Gifts The Baby Store Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation SnS

on November 19, 2012
These gloves are awful, I used it everyday for about a week before it started shedding. I would say that I lightly used it before it started wrinkling and shedding. The logo on the forehand has stitching on the inside which makes it uncomfortable. It's not very high quality either considering the price and I don't see these lasting past this winter. Pros are that it is light and and you can handle whatever's in your wallet without taking them off. Would not buy again and left disappointed.
on January 25, 2015
A big disappointment.

First, they do not work on touch screen devices. As in, not even close. The coating that is supposed to enable this feature of the gloves is simply some tacky (as in, sticky to the touch) plastic applied near the tip of the fingers and thumb. The placement of this material on the digits doesn't even correspond to the area of your fingers or thumb that would come in contact with the screen.

Second, the quality here is atrocious. I knew they would be a bit thin, and they were slightly better than not wearing gloves at all. But after only a few days of light use -- on and off for walks to and from the bus stop -- holes appeared in several of the fingers.

This was my first Marmot experience, and I question myself about wanting to buy their other items.
on January 24, 2011
These are probably the coolest looking pair of gloves I've ever owned, but they're certainly not the warmest. Thin and weighing about as much as a hummingbird, these fleece gloves quite literally fit like a glove. They are very thin and allow you full mobility of your fingers. They even allow me to pull my thin Metrocard out of my wallet, swipe it and put it back in my wallet, all while wearing them.

On the other hand, when the wind blows I can feel it gently passing through the gloves. They work well enough and look great, but I wouldn't count on them to keep me warm and dry for continuous sub zero weather or a good snowball fight. But I gotta admit, I do like 'em.
on September 3, 2011
The material of these gloves is very soft and very warm at the same time. It fits the men's hand size M perfectly, you should not buy a bigger or smaller than your regular size. I would have improved the tips of the fingers on these gloves, so as the material they are made of would have some purpose and function. I thought the elastic material is specially designed to use the touch screen of an iPhone or an iPad, but it did not work that way.
on December 25, 2014
great and comfortable fit .. best gloves i have worn .. still need to test it in cold weather .. i live in balmy 60 degrees california.
love the extra grip on the thumb and index fingers .. very well thought out design!
on April 1, 2015
Good inexpensive gloves. They are warm but not water resistant. Very difficult to use cell phone touchscreen with them Even though they are made to do so. I will probably buy them again next year since I lost this pair.
on April 13, 2011
The only thin gloves I have liked so far for hiking didn't want snow gloves just good athletic ones and these fit the bill
on March 28, 2016
Pointless gloves. They don't keep you warm. Wind cuts right through them. Buy something else. Finger tip pads imply touch screen ability but they do not allow for that functionality. Fit nice and look cool, but they are pointless.
on January 12, 2013
Works very well with the Marmot Men's Precip Shell Glove. Can also be used as a glove by itself if not too cold. A little thicker than most liners but I think that's because it's made specifically to use with the Marmot shells.
on March 3, 2013
I have had them for about a month and only use them to bum around in, drive to work, etc.. Have never used them for outdoor work, etc., yet they are already starting to degrade. Fabric is pilling up on the palms and one of the finger stiches is already coming apart. Too bad too, because they fit great and are really comfortable. Would not recommend that anyone buy them. My last pair of gloves that were of similar light weight were a thin fleece pair of Columbia gloves that I had for like 10 years before they started to wear out. Wish I could find a nother pair of those. Don't buy these, they are cheaply made and do not last.